shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Tiffany Jazz, Rose Gold Swing band, 6 mm Rose gold band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
So, selling a few more things and as a side note, I will be selling a few Roberto Coin tiny treasures pendants soon so if there is one you like, let me know and I will tell you if I have it, if I am selling and for how much.

First, I have a Tiffany Jazz graduated band. It is .36 ctw with 7 diamonds in total. Size 5.5
Good excellent used condition. Diamonds are intact and no major scratches to the metal that I can see.

As per the Tiffany description-
Tiffany Jazz has rhythm. Graduated band ring with round brilliant diamonds in platinum, half circle.

Retails for $3000. Asking $1600 shipped or best offer.

Next I have a 14 kt. Rose Gold swing type band. I purchased this a few years ago at Ice.com. It makes a great stacker and the diamonds from what I can remember are H SI/I quality and it is .50 tcw. Currently a size 5.5, but it does have a sizing band in the back so it can be made to a size 5. I always felt that the band was a little too big. I believe I paid closes to $500.
Asking $275 shipped.

Lastly, I have a 6mm wide Rose Gold comfort fit band in size 5.75. I wear a size 5.25 to size 5.5 and I remember requesting that they send me a 1/2 size larger because of the width. It is in excellent condition and does not even look worn. It is super shiny and solid. I am asking $250 shipped for the band.

You can contact me through my other listings on Diamondbistro.

img_3009.jpg

img_3016.jpg

img_3021.jpg

img_3003.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Re: Tiffany Jazz, Rose Gold Swing band, 6 mm Rose gold band

More pictures...

img_3008.jpg

img_3006.jpg

img_3007.jpg

img_3011.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

GIRL!!! you are cleaning house... I was going to send you a message this afternoon and the item sold.. like it was on FIRE!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You have such pretty things, butterfly! I am tempted on a lot of them, but I am in the midst of a major ring project!

Are you selling just to get rid of things you aren't wearing or do you have new project in the works?!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

AsscherHalo_lover, I hope I responded. ;)) I got a lot of responses to everything I almost can't keep up.

Mayk, I am sorry!

diamondseeker2006, I am not really buying anything but a puppy( lol) and there is one bracelet that I want on ebay, but it's not expensive or designer.
I don't know, I was looking through my stuff and realize I have amassed a small fortune that I don't really wear. So, out with the stuff I don't wear and in with nothing....
Believe me I have a lot more. I think I have 25 Roberto Coin pendants that I don't wear so those will be going soon.
I need to purge.....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You don't by chance have the RC rose gold baby cross do you?

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

The only rose gold piece I have is the hope pendant/breast cancer awareness pendant.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

The rose gold swing band is SOLD.
I only have the 6mm Rose Gold band.
Oh, was I looking and I also have a Roberto Coin rose gold bangle bracelet that would go perfect with the 6 mm band. I think the band is the same width or a little bit wider than 6mm. and it is oval shaped.
Also an 18kt. Rose gold Roberto Coin 18 inch rope chain.
I have to figure out pricing and take pictures, but send me a message over on DB if interested.

Thanks!

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Do you have a link to your listings? I'm not real good with DB . . .

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

very interested in seeing the roberto coin pieces.

Aerix

Shiny_Rock

I'm interested in the Roberto Coin pieces as well! Do you by chance have a cross?

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

Xiriah|1347798377|3269024 said:
I'm interested in the Roberto Coin pieces as well! Do you by chance have a cross?

lol! that's what I'm looking for too! great minds....

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

Hi!
I only have one thing left, it's the 6 mm band. I will take a look at some stuff I have and decide what else I will be selling.

Ilander, if you look at the first post of this thread, you will see the link.

I will have to post for you ladies inquiring about the Roberto Coin pieces.

I will go through what I want and don't want, but as of now,
I have the following that I will probably sell-
NY Pretzel
Butterfly (not the Pave one, I have two, so I am keep one)
Tiara
Flip Flop
Star
Heart
Palm Tree
Wishbone
Little Black Dress
Heart earrings to match Heart Pendant
Sunglasses (this would look cute with the flip flop and palm tree and I normally wear all three on a chain)
the letter "M"
Medium size Circle
Seahorse (if my daughter doesn't want them)

And then I have to look at the rest.....

I will post pictures later...

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

SEAHORSE?! squeee!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

So here are some pictures. Not the best but I had to take them with my cell phone in my dark closet.
I am asking about 45% off the current retail price. Plus $12 for shipping because I realized that shipping is not free and it can be quite costly, after just spending $150 on shipping fees yesterday, lol!

Anyway, if you see something you like, PM over on DB and we can discuss prices. Also if you want a few of them, let me know and I will see if I can make you a deal.

img_2111.jpg

img_2115.jpg

img_2112.jpg

img_2114.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

Fogot to mention, some of the stuff is not for sale, it's just hard to take a picture of each one seperately, but if you see one you want, I will take a separate picture for you once my camera battery is full.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

do you have a link where we can reach you on the bistro? I don't know why I'm having a tough time figuring it out...

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

I am a dummy, I just realized I never posted a link. I thought there was one on the first post of this thread, but I forgot to put it.
My apologies Ilander and mrs. taylor..and anyone else who wanted to contact me.
Here is the link... I have not posted an ad yet because I was not sure there would be interest...

http://diamondbistro.com/other/272/seller.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results