shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Brilliant 1.65 ct James Allen Diamond

egorr85

Rough_Rock
Just trying to drudge up interest in a diamond I am trying to sell (I'll spare you the fun details as to why I'm selling it :p). Someone looking to save $2500 off a beautiful diamond I bought off James Allen. Lots of research went into buying this diamond. Excellent Cut Grade - Excellent Symmetry - Excellent Polish - NO Fluorescence - Excellent HCA score - VS1 with H color. Bought off James Allen for $16,220, still have all the paperwork - including GIA report. Let me know if interested.

Side-note - Is Diamond Bistro the best place to be selling it?

http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...ngs/44088/Round-Brilliant-165-ct-Diamond.html

img_4297.jpg
img_4284.jpg
img_4287.jpg

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can you post the full gia certificate or the number?

Thanks

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry you have to sell, but it's a gorgeous stone! Sending you dust for a quick sale! :appl:

egorr85

Rough_Rock
Final Price Reduction before I just send it back to James Allen:

$12250

Thats $4000 less than the Price I James Allen had it Listed for when I bought it...

Wish I could list it for longer but I desperately need the money so if its still up at the end of the weekend James Allen wins :p

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why are you sending it back to James Allen so quickly? I am almost certain it will sell at that price. It is tempting to me!

I think you'd have to go through a third party to actually sell it, though. No one is going to just wire someone this amount of money. I think one of the PS appraisers might facilitate the sale for a small fee...as in hold the diamond until you received the funds and then send the diamond to the buyer. Check with Neil Beatty (under Resources/Appraisers). He might do it for you.

egorr85

Rough_Rock
It is not set. It is just in the diamond holder that James Allen sent it in.

As for the actual sale, I definitely will have to look into a third party as it is a lot of money. I will send Neil a message and see if he can facilitate. Thanks!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results