shape
carat
color
clarity

msop04 is moving on... Selling my Halo

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've always loved your set, :love: a tough decision no doubt, lots of dust for a quick sale!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1455406400|3990685 said:
I've always loved your set, :love: a tough decision no doubt, lots of dust for a quick sale!

Thanks, sarahb! 8) :wavey:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
What I love about this - it's not typical- love the details ! I have seen your ring so many different places posted out of admiration- I hope it sells quickly! Looking forward to seeing what's next for you!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1455406771|3990689 said:
What I love about this - it's not typical- love the details ! I have seen your ring so many different places posted out of admiration- I hope it sells quickly! Looking forward to seeing what's next for you!!

Thank you so much, artdecolover71!! :bigsmile: :wavey: :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting, good luck with your sale, here's to a nice new big solitaire soon!!!! :wavey:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1455414830|3990753 said:
Beautiful setting, good luck with your sale, here's to a nice new big solitaire soon!!!! :wavey:

Thank you! I can't wait! :appl: :love: :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I am happy for you, but, a little melancholy for me as your ring is honestly on of my all time favorites! Good luck with the sale, and I am looking forward to seeing your solitaire- it will be gorgeous, I just know it.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose said:
I am happy for you, but, a little melancholy for me as your ring is honestly on of my all time favorites! Good luck with the sale, and I am looking forward to seeing your solitaire- it will be gorgeous, I just know it.

Thank you, apacherose! I'm a little sad too, but excited at the same time. If it doesn't sell, maybe my DH will let me keep it... *maybe* [emoji56]

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I can see that!!! It is sentimental... Want me to send you a lowball so you can show him and he will be so disgusted he will just say keep it :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: no. That would be so bad. But I do kind of hope you get to keep it. But I also want you to be able to afford your dreamy new diamond.... So ok. Back to wishing for a speedy sale :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose said:
I can see that!!! It is sentimental... Want me to send you a lowball so you can show him and he will be so disgusted he will just say keep it :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: no. That would be so bad. But I do kind of hope you get to keep it. But I also want you to be able to afford your dreamy new diamond.... So ok. Back to wishing for a speedy sale :)

I may have you do that in a couple of weeks! HA! [emoji12]

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set.

Message I get after clicking on LT link:
The page you were looking for doesn't exist. You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries. Just wanted to help you out by enabling others to find it.

It is such a stunning set. I understand one life change sometimes causes the desire or need for other changes. However, this set is so gorgeous that I would probably get a simple place saver or wear nothing at all until the baby phase passes, and then resume wearing this set when life changes again.

I look forward to seeing your replacement, though.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins said:
No worries. Just wanted to help you out by enabling others to find it.

It is such a stunning set. I understand one life change sometimes causes the desire or need for other changes. However, this set is so gorgeous that I would probably get a simple place saver or wear nothing at all until the baby phase passes, and then resume wearing this set when life changes again.

I look forward to seeing your replacement, though.

Thanks so much for the kind words! [emoji4] I would love to keep it as a RHR with a CS, but I've recently upgraded my diamond, and it wouldn't fit the halo even if I wanted to go back to it later on...

Hopefully, someone from PS will give it a new home! [emoji1]

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I hope you sell it soon! It would make a stunning engagement ring. At your current price, this mounting is a steal. Good luck!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mikla|1459690904|4014867 said:
I hope you sell it soon! It would make a stunning engagement ring. At your current price, this mounting is a steal. Good luck!

Thanks so much, Mikla! :wavey:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 I have been thinking about your halo. Perhaps, you can have Erica place a nice mossy or CZ into the setting and put a video on IG? I feel that many people nowadays are not even looking for a real diamond, but everyone loves a good halo and she has a lot of followers on IG. Anyway, just a thought, feel free to ignore =)2

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 I have been thinking about your halo. Perhaps, you can have Erica place a nice mossy or CZ into the setting and put a video on IG? I feel that many people nowadays are not even looking for a real diamond, but everyone loves a good halo and she has a lot of followers on IG. Anyway, just a thought, feel free to ignore =)2

That's a really good idea, @SimoneDi! It's crazy you mention my halo because Erica told me she had someone put in an offer just days ago... I accepted it and she sent the invoice and -- crickets. The buyer backed out after making an offer. So frustrating!

I will shoot her a message - thank you!

Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a really good idea, @SimoneDi! It's crazy you mention my halo because Erica told me she had someone put in an offer just days ago... I accepted it and she send the invoice and -- crickets. The buyer backed out after making an offer. So frustrating!

I will shoot her a message - thank you!
Such a bummer, I am sorry, but I like to think that it will sell soon! It is such a beautiful setting!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a bummer, I am sorry, but I like to think that it will sell soon! It is such a beautiful setting!

Thanks... I hope so. It's been two years. Damn Grace. If it weren't for her complete lack of professionalism, it would've been gone almost immediately... but that's another story.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks... I hope so. It's been two years. Damn Grace. If it weren't for her complete lack of professionalism, it would've been gone almost immediately... but that's another story.

I feel your pain, but unfortunately not much that can be done about that at this point :( but maybe having it posted on social media will help. The things that I see be sold sometimes make me wonder, so such a beauty should sell in no time!

Last edited:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel your pain, but unfortunately not much that can be done about that at this point :( but maybe having it posted on social media will help. The things that I see be sold sometimes make me wonder, so such. A beauty should sell in no time!

I've messaged Erica, so hopefully she'll be down with that idea. Although some can't/don't want to pay for a stone that large to fit, a moissy would be a great compromise. Some ppl actually prefer them. (blasphemy, I know) ;-)

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've messaged Erica, so hopefully she'll be down with that idea. Although some can't/don't want to pay for a stone that large to fit, a moissy would be a great compromise. Some ppl actually prefer them. (blasphemy, I know) ;-)

Best of luck! Moissies, although not my cup of tea, are really preferred by some and super budget friendly :)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of the precision cut Mossies are quite expensive too these days a precision cut topaz or inexpensive but nicely cut coloured stone to show it off might also be another option worth considering.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results