shape
carat
color
clarity

3.59 ct round Ceylon sapphire from Sri Lanka

jewelnme

Rough_Rock
It is with a very heavy heart that I am listing this stone for sale. I love it and would never let it go if circumstances did not require it.

My BF and I purchased this sapphire from Gary Braun of Finewater Gems in July in the plans to use it for my engagement ring. Unfortunately, our circumstances have suddenly changed radically and I can not afford to hang onto something so expensive that I no longer need. I am asking only what I paid. I truly hope someone else can get the enjoyment out of this beautiful stone that it deserves. Gary has stated that he will gladly vouch for the stone and answer any questions a potential buyer may have.

The stone is a 3.59ct round Ceylon sapphire from Sri Lanka. 8.3mm. Heat treated ony, eye clean. AGL report included.
Gary has stated that it is one of the nicest sapphires he has ever seen. The pictures just do not do this gorgeous stone justice!!

Please contact me with any questions or for more pictures. I am not experienced in gem photography and have never been able to capture a picture that even comes close to showing its true beauty but I will do the best I can.

Thanks for looking!

http://loupetroop.com/listings/loos...ot-59-ct-round-ceylon-sapphire-from-sri-lanka

0476.jpg

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
This stone should be completely gorgeous. Gary had offered me this stone or a 2.5 carat from the same batch. They had fairly similar tone and saturation. The 2.5 carat one was absolutely gorgeous except a small cut issue that bugged me.

Good luck with your sale!

jewelnme

Rough_Rock
royalstarrynight|1386227767|3567992 said:
This stone should be completely gorgeous. Gary had offered me this stone or a 2.5 carat from the same batch. They had fairly similar tone and saturation. The 2.5 carat one was absolutely gorgeous except a small cut issue that bugged me.

Good luck with your sale!

Thanks! It really is a wonderful stone. I do remember that when we bought it he had a 2.5 ct one as well that was pending. The cut on this one is truly lovely. I just added a hand shot to the listing in which my sapphire is the larger one on the left.

0476handshot__left_.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good thing you added the handshot, as it shows the saturation to be even nicer/stronger than the original pic. This really looks to be a lovely stone. Good luck to you.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I wish I had the dinero & were in the market for a sapphire. That is a truly gorgeous stone -- saturation & hue, mmmmm, and the cut wonderful. This doesn't help you at all, but I do send you special dust for having to part with it. I'm sure it will find a stellar home -- and eventually you will find another, when the time is right, that thrills you just as much.

jewelnme

Rough_Rock
This stone is still for sale and I am reducing the price. If you know anyone looking for a good sapphire please let me know. I want to find a home for this with someone who will appreciate its beauty. Thanks!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People, buy it. Don't even waste time thinking about it, just do it. This is a large, round, precision cut, blue sapphire of excellent color - a perfect ER or statement ring. I really don't understand how so many preloved sapphires end up here, at reduced prices, and they aren't snapped up. :confused:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I seriously love this sapphire. If I had anywhere close to the funds needed to buy it, it would already be mine. Good luck selling it!! I'm truly surprised that it's still available.

dep4htc

Rough_Rock
Hi
I have been admiring this stone for some time. Can you please tell me what the price is now?
Thank you,
Donna

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Donna and welcome! If you click on the link the OP posted above, it takes you right to LT and the listing with the reduced price. :))

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Hi jewelnme - I sent a message on Loupetroop, but I'm not sure if it got to you. I'm interested in whether this sapphire is still available. Thank you!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty much my ideal color and clarity for a sapphire. Best of luck in selling, beautiful stone!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this still for sale? I attempted to contact you via the LT listing a few times and it doesn't work....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results