shape
carat
color
clarity

My bridesmaid''s dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
These are my bridesmaids'' dresses. I love them. It is such a relief to have that part figured out.

2032IR.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! Those are fabulous. I would love something similar for our beachy destination wedding. One of my BMs is preggers though and due 5 months before the wedding, so I am going to get a good dressmaker, buy the fabric and then leave the dresses at late as possible.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I really like they look fun and comfortable and so cute nice find :D

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
That dress is darling. Hopefully they''ll feel like wearing them after the wedding since they''re so cute. Are you getting them in purple, or what color have you picked (I love the purple)?

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 8:05:43 AM
Author: girlie-girl
That dress is darling. Hopefully they''ll feel like wearing them after the wedding since they''re so cute. Are you getting them in purple, or what color have you picked (I love the purple)?
Thank you everyone. I was amazed at how easy it was to pick out the bridesmaid dress.

Girlie-girl: I am getting them in the purple since I have silver beading on my dress.

Honey22: That is soo cool that you were able to find someone who is willing to make a dress for you. I am sure it will turn out lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results