shape
carat
color
clarity

Help: Post purchase/ Pre Proposal Tremors....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
For some reason I am FREAKIN'' out. Since we bought the stone ever little emotion has been AMPLIFIED by 100%. We had our first ''tiff'' in ages this Friday and it was not even a big issue, but for some reason it is eating me up. Anyone else experienced this? Some insight would be greatly appreciated!!!
32.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
TOTALLY normal. Unless I''m not normal...
32.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Totally normal!!

Unless all three of us are a bunch of weirdos...

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Oh Thank Goodness
24.gif
....Sweetie is on his way home, going fireworks shopping (he is throwing the 3rd annual Park Fest at our house)...he is giddy about fireworks as I am about diamonds.

One minute its honeymoon and roses and the next minute Grrrrrrrrr, maybe that why they say ''marriage changes everything'' a little different when you know it''s FOREVER. It''s all good though, he is a dream boat even if I wanna throttle him sometimes...
29.gif
17.gif
30.gif

Sometimes I just don''t know what I would do without you guys, the ring is still a big secret and I can''t talk about this stuff with ANYONE AHHHHHHHH lol so fun in a naughty way.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS helps so much--even as just a venting ground!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I totally know how you feel. Most of the time I know that he''s the one but everytime we fight now I start to really worry cause we''re planning on getting married and its forever. I think that you should be more worried if you didn''t feel this way. I think these fears show that you truly understand that marriage is forever and you''re not taking it lightly. Oh and i''m so glad you posted this because I was freaking out that i was the only one that felt this way!
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, it happened to me, too. But don''t worry, it gets better.
28.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
OH SO NORMAL! I totally freaked out when FI asked my dad for his blessing.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Totally normal and will continue on and off for a while, even after you''re married. You''re making a lifelong decision, there''s no way to do so without going on a bit of a rollercoaster ride. Don''t worry about it, just keep yourselves in check so that little things don''t turn into catastrophes.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LMAO...did you read my insane post from last night??? I think we are all pretty much going off the deep end! I guess the purchase of a stone, ring, etc... does seem to amplify everything at least 100%, and I am also SO relieved that I am not the only gal out there that feels this way! Since I haven''t let any of my friends know we bought a stone, are having it set, picked out the wedding bands, etc..., I can''t tell you how nice it is to have the PS family! Keep your chin up, girl...we''re all right there with you!

Harleigh

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girlies and welcome Harleigh! I am glad i am not alone...kinda reminds me of a Michael Jackson song (back when Jacko was cool)....

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we''re far apart
You''re always in my heart
But you are not alone

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results