shape
carat
color
clarity

Number 15 on the list????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
So while I mainly lurk here, I went to the ladies in waiting list today and saw that I was #15? How in the world did that happen!! I swear when I joined the list I was in the 70s! So I decided to say hello to everyone and give an update. BF has graduated and is moving to the same city as me in 2 days! I am very very excited to start seeing him almost everyday. Being long distance was really hard on our relationship and this was a hard year to get through, but we made it. As for the proposal, I feel like I have been waiting forever. But it hasn''t been that long. I have a timeline of before December, but I really expect it to be earlier, considering I have stated I want to get married in April and he seems open to the idea. So I''m really hoping for sometime between now and October. His family always goes on vacation in December, and as this year will be my third time going with them, I''d really like to have a ring by then. I''m not sure about going if I don''t. May as well spend that time hanging out w/ my dad.

We have been to look at rings, and I was dead set on a princess, then a cushion, but now that the budget may be less than originally thought I''m thinking round! This is also known as, I have no idea what I want even though I''ve had over a year to think about it. I guess, I don''t really care. I''ve told him that I would be happy with a ring pop! Which is quite tasty I must say. Anyways, I am rambling. I''ve attached a picture of us, taken about a month ago, its one of my favorites!.........Now, lets all hope that bf doesn''t come in here and see his face plastered across the screen. Especially since I''ve encouraged him to get on pricescope to look at stones.

kevmeblackgradcrop_2.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Good luck with everything, and I''ve just got to say that you two make a gorgeous couple!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great that he''s moving to your city in 2 days! You must be so excited. I hope that it happens girl soon for you!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous couple!!!!

Totally understand where you''re coming from on the family vacation thing...
I''m about to go on my 3rd as well, and like you, I am kinda getting sick of going there as "the girlfriend".
At least our boys are making progress though!

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Awww, thanks for the compliments! Luckystar112, we are in the same boat! I''m a little worried about how he might feel if I tell him I''m not going. So I think I''m going to wait until Nov, to see where things stand before I start mentioning spending my vacation with my family.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
You must be so excited that you''re no longer going to be long distance! You two are a beautiful couple and I hope it happens soon for you!

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Hey thanks Irish Angel! As of this instant BF may already be in the city!!!
36.gif
He was driving, and should be here by now! But I will have to wait until I get off work to see him
7.gif
Geez I''m excited, I haven''t seen him in a month!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results