shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to go in Houston to get designer watch fitted?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been eye-balling this ESQ watch for sometime. Today, I found it on cleararnce!
36.gif
BUT my darn wrist is too small for the chain band. In order for the watch to fit, some of the links must be removed. The department store won''t do it - who can I go to in Houston to fit a link watch band?

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Pic

esqwatch.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I like that watch! I have an esq also and it just needed links removed. I went to a local jeweler that carries ESQ and they did it for $5. (I bought the watch on clearance at Overstock.com - or I should say DH bought it for me!)

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I just phoned ESQ and was advised that on this style, the strap could not be fitted/modified.
7.gif

Anyone have suggestions for a watch that will fit a 5.5 - 6 inch wrist? ((Maybe I should start a new topic??))

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I have a steel watch band and every now and then, it pulls the hairs on my wrist and it hurts. I''m looking at THAT band and am just cringing at how often it would pull the hairs
32.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
go to the galleria and go the the center of the mall by zales and the elevators, by kona grill and borders.
now go to the middle floor. there is an upscale "mom and pop" jeweler that has fixed anything that i brought in.

it is by a godiva chocolate portable selling cart.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 8:32:12 AM
Author: ladykemma
go to the galleria and go the the center of the mall by zales and the elevators, by kona grill and borders.
now go to the middle floor. there is an upscale ''mom and pop'' jeweler that has fixed anything that i brought in.

it is by a godiva chocolate portable selling cart.
Wow, thanks for the info!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
So I went back for the ESQ watch and walked out with a Citizen instead
16.gif
I have to take it in tomorrow to get it sized to fit. Here''s the best pic I could take with my cell.

citizenwatch2949.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results