shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Heart-shaped Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Does anybody have more pictures or opinions of this pendant?

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Pendants/-Diamonds-Eye--Heart-Pendant_1126.htm#

It's similar to the Elsa Perreti open heart pendant but with a small diamond. I'd love to see more pictures of anybody who has this pendant.

The other thing I'm wondering is if we still get a pricescope discount and whether 'just to the right' of the diamond there's a bit that looks like a 'step' wher eit reflects the light. I'm wondering if that's smooth and just the light playing tricks or whether it is in fact a step.

Thanks!

Question number two is platinum or white gold :razz:

gi_WF-4153_m.jpg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like that pendant a lot. I do not recall anyone posting they had it. To me it looks like there is a step but that is just going from the photo.
I think the Pricescope discount is just on individual diamonds but not sure. You would be best to email or call Whiteflash because you would get definite answers from them, they are all very nice and you an easily ask them.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes, I love this pendant too.

Enough that I''m on the phone with them now!

They''re actually out of stock at the moment but I''m just about to order one :)

You''re right about their customer service being exceptionally nice. Almost reminds me of Tiffany in Sydney who also had fantastic phone sales service (though not as good as Whiteflash and almost no hold times either).

If only Australian call centres were like that.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Some more pics of the pendant for those who are interested in it.

And it''s also available in 14k white gold.

heartpics.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful tanalasta, enjoy it! Did you get wg or pt?

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Went for WG :)

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just for comparison purposes, here is a picture of the similar pendant I mentioned earlier. It was a fairly hard decision to decide between the two.

It is the Elsa Perreti open heart pendant which is available at T&Co.

Both are absolutely lovely designs and I can't wait to see it in person.

Thank you for the comments and WF for their exceptional customer service!

tiffanyelsaperettiheart.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you made the right decision going with WF. I love Tiffany stuff but (a) it''s high priced for just being silver and (b) I hate that silver tarnishes!!!! The wg with the surprise diamond is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results