shape
carat
color
clarity

DesignerGown Outlet Site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I already have my dress, but came across a reference to this site on another discussion board and thought it might help someone.
It''s the site for Vows Bridal Outlet, a store in Mass., but they have a website as well.

There are so many gorgeous designer gowns, and if you go to mega-markdowns, they are mostly $500 or less.

Bridal Outlet

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link! I''ve been married for a couple of months now but couldn''t help but browse around... I noticed that the dresses only come in size 10s though.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 1:58:21 AM
Author: fabcrab
Thanks for the link! I''ve been married for a couple of months now but couldn''t help but browse around... I noticed that the dresses only come in size 10s though.
Maybe I''m off on this, but based on many designers'' size charts, a size 10 in gowns is often closer to a size 6 at most US retail stores...

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
10''s are what most bridal stores seem to carry as samples, so that would make sense, they''re selling off their used samples. My wedding dress was a 10, and I normally fit in 6-8.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results