shape
carat
color
clarity

Portero ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this website Portero

Holy cow! It is loaded with yummy bling.
It is an auction site - something I don''t do.
(never bought a thing off E-bay)

Opinions on this place? There are 2 Cartier
rolling rings on there, but are the ridged ones.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good find!
36.gif

elle

Shiny_Rock
My experience - real diamonds and fantastic cust svc.

My 2nd transaction went awry, UPS literally showed up at my front door and turned around cos box was damaged - the torture! Portero re-shipped it overnight at no charge but I wasn't happy with it, returned it. They had a second piece in stock which they sent overnight at no charge. It still had similar issues (I'm thinking it's workmanship issues for the label) so that went back as well. Even return shipping was covered. They actually gave me a $100 store credit - 10% of what I'd paid for the piece for all the hassles. And their customer service was always prompt and polite. Superb!

So I bought again from them - another diamond pendant/necklace and it's one of my faves right now. Hope you got the rings!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the report. I always like to know something about a
company before I buy. I didn''t get the rolling rings. For some
reason I don''t care for the ridged rings.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I got a pink sapphire and diamond bangle bracelet from a charity auction they were running for Planned Parenthood of NYC. Very good customer service. I recommend them. Just make sure you are comfortable with their policies. I think for their ebay items that there may be a restocking fee if you choose to return the item.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results