shape
carat
color
clarity

Qs on Ritani customization and sizing...pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

penny11

Rough_Rock
Hi,

This is my first post (just new out of lurkdom) and I wanted to say that this site is AMAZING. You folks have been much inspiration and guidance and have started quite an obsession with all your eye candy!
9.gif
Not to mention that you''re FANTASTIC sources of info - MUCH MUCH better than the crazy sales associates I''ve encountered! Thank God for this site! =)

So, I''m thinking about purchasing the Ritani Endless Love without halo and had a few q''s and was hoping for some help please...

A) I''m looking at getting a small customization to the wedding band --> 3/4 eternity or even just a sizing band at the bottom. Does anyone have even a ballpark idea of how much extra customizations to Ritani rings cost? As well, a friend was suggesting not having the micropave all the way around (going to the palm/underside of the hand) on either ring saying that there would be a lot more dirt that way. What have your experiences been with this? Does anyone wish in retrospect that their set was 1/2 or 3/4 eternity instead?

B) I''ve read lots of horror stories here about jewellers setting the ring wrong - do you know if you have to pay much extra if you want Ritani to set the diamond rather than your local jeweller doing it?
C) With sizing - do you know if the rings would be able to be sized up by 1/2 a size if necessary with the sizing band 2 micro-pave diamonds wide? Are the rings too thin to size up that much?

Eagerly looking forward to any answers you may be able to provide.
Thanks in advance! =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results