shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG Where have these been all my life?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I just found a secret stash of girlscout cookies my dad was hiding! I''ve NEVER had the Lemonades! I didn''t even know these things existed!!

Why have I gone on so long without them?!!!

*brushes crumbs off shirt*

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
They may be newer than the old standbys (thin mints, etc.), so you may not have been missing them for too long. I missed out on ordering this year but I''ll try them next year.

berkley

Rough_Rock
The Lemonades are new this year. They replaced my favorite favorite favorite lemon pastry sandwich cookies from last year. I guess they switched to the Lemonades because they wanted to get rid of trans-fats or some type of thing and the Lemon Sandwich cookies weren''t going to make that cut.

They are yummy though!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they''re new. Some coworker was raving about them but I never got a chance to try. I only ordered the thin mints this year.
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahh the girl scounts. They were hanging out at safeway EVERYDAY a little while a go. And Trader Joes. Very tempting. ... now I''m going to have to try the lemonades next time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results