shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with green stone..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I tot I might post this at the colored stone section.. Anyone can tell me what stone is this?

Huffman.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
One more pic..

62f00felicity144ua.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say cabochon emeralds but they have a glass like quality to me. Maybe some sort of green beryl (which may be emerald or some type of emerald). Are they definitely a stone? I love them though, they are stunning! I am NO expert about stones for sure though.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I think they look like emerald or tourmaline.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i think they look very clear for emeralds.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2007 12:12:39 AM
Author: diamondfan
I would say cabochon emeralds but they have a glass like quality to me. Maybe some sort of green beryl (which may be emerald or some type of emerald). Are they definitely a stone? I love them though, they are stunning! I am NO expert about stones for sure though.

Thanks for the comments.. I just found out online that these beautiful earrings are from Martin Katz and its a pair long teardrop emerald and diamond vintage drop earrings.. I would love to have them made one of these days..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
who is wearing them?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
felicity hoffman from desperate housewives.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results