shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this stone please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Thumbs up on that stone Laurie! Perhaps someone else will be along with an X Factor link for you!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
That stone looks great! This is actually the second ES princess I''ve seen in the past few days that has made me wonder why it didn''t make ACA, because the ASET is really top-notch.

I don''t have an X-factor but seriously considered them (and ended up going with an ACA princess instead). They''re really beautiful. A few PSers have them and are very happy (gladyskristen is one).

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
I''m still learning here... when looking at the ASET is the more red/pink you see better? and does the ASET have to do with the cut? thanks

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 10:57:53 PM
Author: jstarfireb
That stone looks great! This is actually the second ES princess I''ve seen in the past few days that has made me wonder why it didn''t make ACA, because the ASET is really top-notch.

I don''t have an X-factor but seriously considered them (and ended up going with an ACA princess instead). They''re really beautiful. A few PSers have them and are very happy (gladyskristen is one).

I am going to hazard a guess and say it was because of the polish and symmetry being listed as excellent and not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results