shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen this Tiffany Aquamarine ring in person

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The link brought me to the Tiffany home page but not to the ring. Whats it look like?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only found Paloma''s sugar stack ring. 1.70ct Aqua on a thin 18kt band. Is that it?

Or the Victoria ring which has diamond side stones? Is this it? It looks like 2 diamond flowers on either side of an Aqua.

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
Something is going on with the website, the link WAS working. This ring has a weird history with pricing and the website, when it was 1st introduced it was $200 on the site, I knew that was a steal, the links stopped working, it went to $300 when it came back, now I''m afraid it''s going to go even higher.

It''s basically the etoile engagement ring setting with an aquamarine stone. the same ring is available for less money with a Peridot or pink tourmaline, but when you hit the "aquamarine" button it takes you to the homepage now! even when searchng for sterling rings it wont come up.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP00138&search_params=t+peridot-s+0-p+2-l+-h+-c+-r+-x

I''ll repost when it reappears...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful, hopefully it''s still available!!

RealHWoftheOC!

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 4:40:40 PM
Author:pinkie621
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP00785&search_params=t+-s+2-p+11-l+-h+-c+-r+169+136-x

thoughts??

I think its lovely online, I''m SO tempted...

Pinkie --- If you love it get it! Esp if you are set on Tiffany stamp inside...otherwise you could have private jeweler make it for less...also - ask if aquamarine has been "heat treated" which many stones have been - but is a good negotiating point on price...! GL!
31.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it sounds really nice. I wish I could see a picture of it. I hope you can buy it before the price goes up again. Then we can view your photos.
21.gif

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Here's the snapshot of the ring from the cached page that pinkie621 posted. I can't seem to find the ring on Tiffany's site anymore...

Tiffany Aqua Round Stacking Ring.jpg

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting the picture, it''s still not up on the site.

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
I love that ring and have considered buying it before. I always remember it having been $300. If you wind up getting it, I''d love to see pics.
1.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
It is lovely! Still can''t find it on the website though. Have you tried on either of the other two just to get a feel? Sometimes you have to see things in real life...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s very cool looking. Would you stack it with another ring. Maybe another gemstone ring. I think I''ve seen this ring with ovals before maybe on SP?

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
I saw the pink and peridot ones in the store and I wasn''t that impressed (though I didn''t try them on). The stone seemed less flush with the band in person, I would still like to see pics if anyone has this ring though!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven''t seen the one you want in person. But I JUST ordered the square peridot one for myself as a little pick me up. The aquamarine one is adorable too...but I wear WAY more green tones than blue.

I can post pics of that one when I get it if you want. But really it''s a different ring I guess.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The aquamarine is so beautiful in person. I tried on the ring, and loved it! Would have bought it had I not gotten so much this month already!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results