shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG!!! PICTURES OF MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Love it! So feminine, simply and pretty.

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait to see the pro pics of your big day. :)

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are so sweet! Thank you for all the nice compliments!

aquarius, I believe the style is t8684. I actually had to get a smaller size in this dress because it fit better. I tried on the 6 and it fit, but I was still nervous that it was a little too loose. The 6s in the other dresses all fit, but when I put the 4 on, TA DA, it fit like a glove. So that was an added plus, because it made me feel so skinny!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE it!

ScubaStog

Rough_Rock
LOVE IT!!!

Is this David''s Bridal?

I just bought mine at David''s Bridal, very similar, an Oleg Cassini in ivory... don''t you just love the way the bustle looks!!! GORGEOUS!!! and you look awesome in it!

ScubaStog

Rough_Rock
I''m retarded... just read the rest of the posts! I completely agree about the designer costs! I had my heart set on Jim Hjelm, just couldn''t see spending $3500 on a dress that I''d wear for 5 hours!!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning. You look gorgeous.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! You are going to look amazing!
30.gif

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
OK, I''m going to make sure I try this one on when I go shopping, in addition to a couple other ones I have picked on their website. I LOVE the sheath overlay, I think it kind of creates a "thinner" look (rather than hugging your hips).... I am also a 6, so I hope I look as good as you in it!!!! (although I think your chest is bigger than mine
33.gif
!!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh it looks wonderful on you !!! what a great choice! i love the little lace train...soo cute.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2007 9:20:42 AM
Author: aquarius_ser
OK, I''m going to make sure I try this one on when I go shopping, in addition to a couple other ones I have picked on their website. I LOVE the sheath overlay, I think it kind of creates a ''thinner'' look (rather than hugging your hips).... I am also a 6, so I hope I look as good as you in it!!!! (although I think your chest is bigger than mine
33.gif
!!!!!!
aquarius, I had to laugh when I read your post. I honestly don''t know why my chest looks so big in these pictures.. I think the 10 pounds that the camera adds went straight to my chest.. I had to add those little chicken cutlets to fill out the dress more, because I hate wearing bustiers.. I guess I won''t complain!

Definitely try it on, when I saw it on the hanger I didn''t think it looked like much, but when I put it on it was like WHAM! THE DRESS!! It could have also been the fact that NO OTHER dress fit me AT ALL!!!

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
I hope that happens to me.... like right when you tried it on, you knew that was the dress!
36.gif
It takes all guessing out of the equation...

Well, pending my breast augmentation this spring, I just may look like you after all!!!
17.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Kali, it is a beautiful dress and looks great on you. I felt the same way when trying on dresses. I thought I''d like something w/lots of beading, lace, etc... I like the much simpler designs. However, I think yours looks wonderful on you and love the lace overlay.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results