shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany lucida bezel set ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pjaswani

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I was thinking of getting a lucida bezel set ring for my girlfriend and was wondering if anyone had any actual pictures of the ring from all angles. Thanks

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
don''t think anyone here has it. looks pretty, thugh.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ring! When I visit Tiffany, it''s the one that really draws me in. The side view is amazing! I haven''t seen one on here, but please do share pics if you get it!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
posted by stix
link to ring

.99 I VS2

img2729medium9xo.jpg

img2742medium3ak.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, yay! Nice find Sevens!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 5:58:08 PM
Author: FacetFire
Oh, yay! Nice find Sevens!
Thanks- it was pure luck. I was looking through the folder for something else
emembarrassed.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
i found a ring that looks pretty similar to the Lucida Bezel on Knox Jewelers website. i think it was a custom job. i wonder what type of wedding band would work best with its shape, though.

1011_2_image.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
side view

1011_4_image.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say...I saw the Lucida bezel ering yesterday at Tiffany''s...and it is GORGEOUS!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the side view. Has your GF seen this? Does she like the Tiffany setting or would she be OK with the Knox Jeweler''s one or another custom one like it?

pjaswani

Rough_Rock
Thankyou very much to those who sent pictures. It really helped. If anyone has anymore pictures it would be appreciated

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I WISH that I owned the Tiffany Lucida bezel because it is THE ring of my dreams. I know that there is some controversy about Tiffany on the boards, but I think you should save up and get exactly what you want. I have seen some nice Tiffany replicas, but not of the Lucida bezel style.

What size stone do you want? I have wanted this ring forever, and I had them (Tiffany customer service) looking for a smallish one for me a few months ago. The smallest they had at the time was .50 carat, F color, IF, and it was somewhere around $7500 in platinum. I couldn't afford it, so I had to pass.

If you get one, please post pics so I can drool over it! There aren't many of them out there. Seriously, I am saving up my money to get one of these myself, and I need all the motivation I can get!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results