shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie Couric Over - Botoxed ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I''m watching the CBS Evening News

Katie C looks weird - her eyebrows look odd and her forehead looks flat, weird

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I think so...But, not as bad as Nicole Kidman.

Sometimes botox/plastic surgery/fillers and whatever else just gets plain scary looking. At a school function a few weeks ago there was a mother that looked like an alien from all of the cosmetic interventions she''s had. The duck bill lips were the worst...Were they collagen? Cadaver skin implanted? Some other filler? My son was staring so much that I had to bump him. She didn''t even look real anymore. Gives me the shivers! I''m all for a little refreshing, but, know when to say when.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Yep. We were saying the same thing this evening.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 6:36:17 PM
Author:Ann
I''m watching the CBS Evening News

Katie C looks weird - her eyebrows look odd and her forehead looks flat, weird
Wow I was thinking the same thing. And what''s with that lighting they''re using. It makes her look even creapier

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
honestly i was wondering if it was some sort of halloween trick... then remembered it''s V-day, not halloween...

between this and the stupid ad they did recently where the photoshopped her to be skinnier... it''s disgusting!

she was a pretty woman before. without all these awful beauty "improvements!"

CBS -- LEAVE KATIE ALONE!!!

Aussie : p

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My DH and I were saying the same thing last night. What the heck is she doing to herself.
23.gif
she''s going joan rivers on us!!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my gosh. I am so glad I am not the only who noticed this. She just looks creepy.

shay

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I totally noticed it too! She looks like a darn freak!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, this thread inspired me to switch over to CBS news and I caught the last couple of minutes of it last night. (I hadn''t seen Katie in ages)

I was shocked. She has definitely done something to herself, and it aint good.
20.gif

Why oh why can''t these attractive people leave themselves alone to age gracefully? I can understand a few nips or tucks to "freshen up" maybe...but these major overhawls usually end up looking utterly creepy.
14.gif

Too bad...

widget

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 12:04:26 PM
Author: widget
Well, this thread inspired me to switch over to CBS news and I caught the last couple of minutes of it last night. (I hadn''t seen Katie in ages)

20.gif

Why oh why can''t these attractive people leave themselves alone to age gracefully? I can understand a few nips or tucks to ''freshen up'' maybe...but these major overhawls usually end up looking utterly creepy.
14.gif

Too bad...

widget
This is so true. I guess some people just get a warped idea of what looks good. Some of the celebs are not even recognizable. Did you see Kenny Rodgers after his surgery? I wouldn''t have even known it was him. I saw a quote by Jenifer Grey after she had her surgery saying the parts dried up for her after he nose job because shes looks like a completely different person and that if given the choice, she wouldn''t do it again.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 12:24:17 PM
Author: Allisonfaye

This is so true. I guess some people just get a warped idea of what looks good. Some of the celebs are not even recognizable. Did you see Kenny Rodgers after his surgery? I wouldn''t have even known it was him. I saw a quote by Jenifer Grey after she had her surgery saying the parts dried up for her after he nose job because shes looks like a completely different person and that if given the choice, she wouldn''t do it again.
It''s crazy - she is completely unrecognizable now. Completely.

I haven''t seen Katie but it doesn''t sound good. Seriously, I would rather see wrinkles than scary plastic faces that don''t move! It''s unnatural!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have a recent photo or screen shot of Katie that will demonstrate this horribleness???

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s one pic=
I''ll try to find another

image1777328g.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 6:19:00 PM
Author: FireGoddess

It''s crazy - she is completely unrecognizable now. Completely.

I haven''t seen Katie but it doesn''t sound good. Seriously, I would rather see wrinkles than scary plastic faces that don''t move! It''s unnatural!

Jennifer knew it was an issue when she walked by an old friend on the street in L.A. and the person did not recognize her at all, did not believe it was her right away. Unless you are running from the mob or in witness protection, shouldn''t you want to look like you still? I am totally for looking fresh and younger (within reason) but when you are unrecognizable to your friends?! Crazy.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I watched CBS News again this evening.

Katie''s forehead did not move, at all during the times I watched carefully.

Why on Earth would this woman do such a thing? I can understand a little tiny bit of Botox
to pump up a deep wrinkle, but to to totally immobilize your face
33.gif

It also looks like she had a brow lift. A bad one!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Botox scares me. Who knows the long-term effects of it?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 9:06:36 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Ditto. I''ll just age gracefully, or not. lol

I hadn''t seen Katie, she does look bad.

Meg Ryan''s another one that went TOO far. It''s a shame, she was such a doll.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 9:26:14 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/15/2007 9:06:36 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Ditto. I''ll just age gracefully, or not. lol

I hadn''t seen Katie, she does look bad.

Meg Ryan''s another one that went TOO far. It''s a shame, she was such a doll.
Yeah, Meg used to be so cute. Now she looks somewhat like the riddler

mryanthennow.jpg

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 12:04:26 PM

Author: widget

20.gif

Why oh why can''t these attractive people leave themselves alone to age gracefully? I can understand a few nips or tucks to ''freshen up'' maybe...but these major overhawls usually end up looking utterly creepy.
14.gif

Too bad...

widget

Kenny Rodgers'' face actually seems to be settling in on him. He''s starting to look more like his old self.

Katie,.......... I saw a bit of the CBS News last night and wondered,....... "What is up with her face??!!"

Glad to know it''s not just me!!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 10:26:38 AM
Author: sevens one

mryanthennow.jpg
Wow. Now that you mention it, she does.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2007 4:23:06 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 2/15/2007 10:26:38 AM

Author: sevens one

mryanthennow.jpg
Wow. Now that you mention it, she does.

Who or what is, "the riddler"?

34.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF, the Riddler from Batman movies and television...

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
So yeah, I rushed home so I could catch the very end of the news. You are right, she does look weird. She’s got this evil eyebrow thing going on. Specifically her left eyebrow looks like it’s stretched out and up and it’s just stuck there. Kind of like when you say “What??? And raise an eyebrow. Well hers is like that, permanently. She doesn’t look happy, kind of morose if you ask me.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say it''s quite a scary look.
6.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 10:17:47 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
So yeah, I rushed home so I could catch the very end of the news. You are right, she does look weird. She’s got this evil eyebrow thing going on. Specifically her left eyebrow looks like it’s stretched out and up and it’s just stuck there. Kind of like when you say “What??? And raise an eyebrow. Well hers is like that, permanently. She doesn’t look happy, kind of morose if you ask me.
Maybe she made that face when getting injected and, well, the Botox worked !

Seems like someone would tell her.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread prompted me to check her out last night. Oh my god! You guys weren''t kidding...SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
23.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I never liker her much either and was suprised when she got the nightly anchor job. I hadn''t watched so I didn''t notice how wierd she looks!

Before:
55e_mugvsmlvmedium.jpg

After:
2006_09_katiecouris.jpg
22_katie.jpg

Notes on her surgeries

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results