shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!!! The day has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
My mom flies in today and I am FINALLY going to be getting my ER!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wil be getting in it in approximately 9 hours..................I hope my day at work doesn''t go too slowly!!!

I will make sure to post pics as soon as I get it.............or maybe a couple of minute after I get it!! :)
36.gif

Its been three months in waiting and I haven''t even seen the stone, I only know that its going to be set in the Tiffany Setting and it is 1.6 ct I colour and VS1 Clarity!!!! :)

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I can feel your excitement!!! Can''t wait to see the pix!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~How exciting!!! Can''t wait to see this beauty!!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well...is it gorgeous?!?! Can we see it?
27.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is exciting! Some of us may be wondering about the connection between your mother flying in and getting an e-ring, though!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2007 7:55:30 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
That is exciting! Some of us may be wondering about the connection between your mother flying in and getting an e-ring, though!
Yes did she have to pick it up for you? What shape is your ering RB, EC, Asscher, etc?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Can''t wait to see pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results