shape
carat
color
clarity

Typical cost??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know what I can expect to pay for a 14 or 18k WG 2.2 - 2.5mm WB with pave around 3/4 of the band? The center stone in my ER is an H SI1 and will have a pave halo and band of similar color/clarity so I would do the same for the band.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You would really need to enquire with jewelers about this jarbatz. With diamond and metal prices changing so often, any "guess" we might be able to give you, might not be the same when you go to get the ring done.
2.gif

wse

Rough_Rock
typically a band like that wold cost you anywhere from $2k-3k

your stone really depends on where you got it and more details.. assuming its a decent cut and gia certified, it would probably be around 19-20k for the stone alone

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 4:55:45 PM
Author: wse
typically a band like that wold cost you anywhere from $2k-3k

your stone really depends on where you got it and more details.. assuming its a decent cut and gia certified, it would probably be around 19-20k for the stone alone

I don''t think she''s asking about the price of the stone. Its not a 2.2ct stone but a 2.2mm-2.5mm wb that she''s interested in.

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for clarifying dockman! That''s right...just trying to get an idea of the wb. We had a jeweler tell us $500-$600 a few months ago. Just wondering if that was what we could expect.....my er was made by ERD so I''ll just ask Mark for a quote. Thanks!!

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash is making me a custom, 1.8mm pave band with ~.25 tcw diamonds going 3/4 of the way down for $1300. Not exactly what you want but it should give you a general idea.
1.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2008 12:10:44 AM
Author: PleaseSayYes
Whiteflash is making me a custom, 1.8mm pave band with ~.25 tcw diamonds going 3/4 of the way down for $1300. Not exactly what you want but it should give you a general idea.
1.gif

PleaseSayYes - your wb sounds exactly what I am thinking of doing, also custom from Whiteflash!! Great minds think alike hey
2.gif

You wouldn''t happen to have any pics or CADS or anything? Is is beadset? Similar to anything on their website? Sorry for the barrage of questions! Thanks in advance

And sorry for the threadjack!!
40.gif

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
No problem for the threadjack - I would like to see pics and/or CADs of it too! Thanks!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Self-gratifying bump
40.gif
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results