shape
carat
color
clarity

30 days away!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I have one month until my wedding and still feel like there is so much to do! To top it all off, FI and I move into our new house tomorrow, so that is the #1 priority right now. Once we get settled in, it will be all about the wedding!
1.gif

My mom has been a great help throughout this whole planning process, so I don''t feel quite as stressed right now b/c most of the small details are getting taken care of!

Here''s the TO DO list (so far):
- Get the best man/groomsmen/fathers fitted for their tuxes at Men''s Wearhouse
- Favors
- Seating Chart
- Buy gift for FI....I was thinking about this watch from Macy''s
- Wrap gifts for FI/bridesmaids/groomsmen/parents and write a nice thank you note
- Arrange welcome baskets for out-of-town hotel guests
- Finalize music selections with the DJ (I''m still torn about what Father-Daughter dance I should pick! Any suggestions?)
- June 28th, gown fitting....July 12th, final gown fitting
- Buy a new dress for the rehearsal dinner (and maybe a few new outfits for the honeymoon!)
- Give photographer checklist of "must have" photos
- Give limo driver schedule + all addresses
- Work on wedding announcement for the newspaper

Can anyone think of something that I may be forgetting?? My mom is doing a lot, so hopefully we have all of the bases covered between the two of us!
2.gif

Wish us luck for a busy weekend getting our new house all organized!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results