shape
carat
color
clarity

another Nicholas Culesmith vic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janlizzie

Rough_Rock
My husband and I live in Seattle and were victims of this creep in 2003 for our wedding. I have just found all of the posts on this site and tried to reply or contact some of you that have posted but can''t seem to manage it. Just letting everyone know I have a list of people that were scammed by this guy from years back before I was married (he has been at it a while) I have his court records from previous suits against him and all kinds of information. My uncle is an attorney and helped me file suit against him. We won even though he never showed up and of course we never received a dime. If anyone is filing a class action suit I am happy to stick my name on it or anything else that may land this guy in jail. We had the police involved for a while but other than helping me find out where he was they didn''t do much else. I am sincerley sorry for anyone else who has come into contact with him and hope that you at least got something out of your wedding as far as pictures goes. Thank God for disposible cameras on the tables, that''s pretty much what my wedding album consists of now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results