shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-intro

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

This_Is_Amore

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

I joined this forum a number of months back, and then had trouble with my login, so reverted to lurking for a while. Finally figured out how to reset my browser cookies so I could post!

As a reminder- through some accidental snooping I found out my BF (dating 4 years, living together almost 2) bought a ring last November... and it still isn''t on my finger
38.gif
. However, we''re flying out to Denver to visit some of our best friends this weekend and going backpacking in Rocky Mountain National Park- and I have the feeling this will be it! I can''t tell you how much this forum (whether reading or posting) has helped me get through all the frustrations around being an LIW- like many have said, it''s just so hard when you can''t really vent your frustrations to those around you IRL.

So... if you could send some happy engagement thoughts/dust my way this weekend, I would really, really appreciate it! Regardless of what happens, I intend to be around here- and posting- more!

Thanks so much!
~Amore

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Oooo! Sounds promising! *sends dust your way*

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOH! Maybe he will propose to you while in the state. I live here in Colorado and RMNP is GORGEOUS. Estes Park is my favorite place in the entire state. It is so beautiful and extremely romantic in my opinion! You''ve got to go check out the Stanley Hotel while you are up there. You can''t miss it, its the big white building up against the rocks.

Enjoy your time here and let us know how the trip went!
35.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
*.*.*. ( dust ) .*.*.*

sprinkling lots-o-dust your way!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Lots of fairy dust to you!!! Doesn''t it just drive you bonkers when they hold onto the damn ring. My adorably frustrating SO has had my ering for 3 months now and I think I will explode from LIWitis anyday now!!!
32.gif
Fingers crossed that this weekend is lucky for you both.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
*Takes shovel and dumps dust in the Park*

This_Is_Amore

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies! I think I might explode if it doesn''t happen this trip, so it''s definitely in his best interest to go ahead and do it
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results