shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Diamond & Pink Sapphire Bangle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I was on Ebay last week and noticed this fantastic WF shared prong pink sapphire and diamond bangle on auction! WF donated it to benefit Planned Parenthood of NYC. It arrived today and I love it! It's a big plus that the money is going to a great cause.
1.gif

--0.50 carats total in diamonds
--1.50 carats total in pink sapphires

Sorry, I only have pictures from the auction. I'll try to take wrist shots soon. I was afraid it would be tight, but it's a perfect fit.

Hopefully one day I can have an all diamond one to match.
31.gif

img3955715.jpg

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
More pictures

img3955716.jpg

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Last one.

img3955717.jpg

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!
6.gif
What a great find! It''s gorgeous.
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it''s gorgeous!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome, I didn''t know that WF did that!! What a beautiful bracelet!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's stunning Cpster and a nice donation too! I have the all diamond Whiteflash bangle and I get so many compliments on it. I can't wait to see wrist shots.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments tulip928, Rascal49, kcoursolle, and Sundial! The photos on my screen make the pink sapphires look a bit purple, but IRL they are a nice pink.
1.gif

Sundial...I've seen your beauty and have drooled over it many times. I'm surprised how sparkly mine is with only seven 7 pointers in diamonds. The pink sapphires really shine too. Your bracelet must be a total fireball in person!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~YUMO!!!!

feathers

Rough_Rock
cpster,

Lovely bangle, any wrist shots?
31.gif
Please!!!

I really would like to get one but I am concerned about the size. From the pictures, the bangle seems to be an oval...is it much narrower one way compared to the other? Thanks!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo pretty!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could post some pictures...but I can''t seem to get my computer to recognize my camera when I connect it to download.
20.gif
I''ve been meaning to pick up a card reader but haven''t had time. It is an oval and fits just right on me. It''s definately not a larger bangle like the round shaped ones that slide on with no clasp.

I can still turn it around when it''s on, but it does not rotate around on it''s own. I don''t think I have big wrists, but not tiny either. I normally like wearing a 7 inch or 7.25 inch bracelet. I believe these are stock items for Whiteflash now. I''m not positive, but if they are I think you can return it if it doesn''t work out for you. Contact them to be sure.

Here''s a link to Sundial''s all diamond stunner. She''s got some wrist shots up.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/present-my-wf-shared-prong-bangle.44550/

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I LOVE IT!!!! Me want, me want!! Oval bangles are way better than the circular ones because they don''t rotate. The stones will stay facing up instead of twirling to face down. Please show wrist shots when you get it...I am in looooove!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I love bangle. I can''t wait to see the wrist shots. It''s so pretty. I want one (too bad I can''t afford one right now). hehe.

feathers

Rough_Rock

argh...just lost my message, let me try again.

cpster, thanks for your reply. I have small wrists (wish I could say the same about my waist

41.gif
) and my 7” bangle falls 1.5” past my wrist bone towards my hand.

Your sapphire+diamond bangle and Sundial''s diamond bangle are both so pretty. If I were in US, I would definitely order one and see if it works out, but I am not and shipping acorss the border is so much trouble.

7.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cpster, just wanted to chime in and say I love your new WF bangle! It''s beautiful! What a fabulous piece!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What a GORGEOUS bangle, I adore it. Such a great way to buy, knowing it's top quality and for a worthy cause. Enjoy wearing it, it's really stunning.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock

Love, love, love their bangles. Renee told me about the time she was out with some unnamed client and was wearing one of the new bangles. The woman bought it off her wrist halfway through lunch!! Talk about sparkly.

shay

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I want one sooooo bad!!!! I love the pink sapphires & diamonds...so pretty!!
30.gif

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
WF does some really nice pink sapphire work.
31.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Love it, Love it, Love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love bangle bracelets. It''s gorgeous!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty. Congrats! Wear it in good health.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results