shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve been sitting on my Asscher for nearly 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Now THAT is an Asscher!

asquareguy

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/8/2007 10:28:40 PM
Author: Fashionvictim
Wow! Now THAT is an Asscher!
Fashionvictim,

You do realize that the pic is not LIFESIZE ? Right ?
9.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful asscher. It''ll be nice to see a different take on a set assher. I''ve only seen rings with either a halo or as a raised solitare. Please posthand shots!!! (when you have them)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
squareguy, those square rings look great. have you tried them on? i am curious if i would like them on as well as off. good luck with your projects they should be really nice.
1.gif

asquareguy

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 9:04:43 AM
Author: crown1
squareguy, those square rings look great. have you tried them on? i am curious if i would like them on as well as off. good luck with your projects they should be really nice.
1.gif
Crown1,

No, I did not try those rings on, as I ended up with 6 stones not the 8 needed to put 1 stone in each corner. It would have been easy to get a tension ring in a square, as Bruce Boone already does one, but it did not work out that way.

asquareguy

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

This thread was a bit long, so I posted the pics I received from WF in a new thread \"Received pics ofAsscher tension\"

I can't wait to get my ring, WF needs it for a few more days to create the wax for the wedding band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results