shape
carat
color
clarity

jcrow''s non pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Everything was just beautiful, JCrow...can''t wait to see your pro pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Oh you are so GORGEOUS... what an amazing, perfect day... more pix please!!! (And maybe some of the honeymoon too... we just booked our cabana at Ti Kaye for May!)
30.gif

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
Wow Jcrow!!!! Your wedding looks like it was fabulous! I can''t wait to see the pro pics, everything looks perfect. Congratulations!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
JCrow, you and your husband are such an attractive couple! Congratulations on everything! Beautiful pictures.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, you look sooooo amazing!
36.gif
Your pics are beautiful, can''t wait for the pro pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! You two are a cute couple. Congrats. It all looks so lovely.
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 8:34:09 PM
Author: ephemery1
Oh you are so GORGEOUS... what an amazing, perfect day... more pix please!!! (And maybe some of the honeymoon too... we just booked our cabana at Ti Kaye for May!)
30.gif
ah, st. lucia! we stayed at ladera & ti kaye. once i get pics uploaded, i''ll post a few. my laptop seems to be slowly crashing, so last night we got an external hard drive and i''m starting to back up all my pics right now. once i''m done with that, i''ll sort through all the honeymoon pics... it was SO beautiful out there!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!!!
23.gif
I was expecting to be STUNNED by how incredibly gorgeous your pics would turn out - but they STILL blew me away!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Everything looks absolutely spectacular!!!! Can''t wait to see more!!!
9.gif
And congratulations to you & your HUSBAND!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Those pics are AMAZING!!!!! You two make a really cute couple!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
BTW, just reading the cake flavors made me really hungry!!!
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
What STUNNING pics! I love everything about your wedding: the dress, cakes, flowers, and all the touches of RED

Can''t wait to see your pro pics. They''re going to be FABULOUS!

BTW- I was on the hunt for a deep red wrap/pashmina for my wedding and couldn''t find a "decent" one anywhere! Can you please tell me where you found yours? THANKS!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it''s funny you mentioned the red. i was sorta against it at the beginning, but ah well. whatever. in the end it worked for us. i found the pashmina at rocky mountain emporium. they we SOO nice. i emailed them regarding a deep red color. they mailed me color swatches, included a new swatch book containing their new satin backed pashmina samples and they sent me an actual satin backed pashmina in a deep red. i paid nothing for that. and because of the time crunch & because i loved it, i keeped the red one they sent me, mailed them the swatches back and paid for the wrap.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
jcrow - you look amazing!!! and I like the brick patio-area. or whatever it is! thanks for sharing...
36.gif
36.gif

charger - I ordered my pashmina from ebay seller zenjen, the quality is VERY good. so thick and warm. she''s got lots of colors, you can email her if she doesn''t have anything you want listed.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
i love the tease pictures so far. your cake was beautiful

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 9:12:20 PM
Author: flopkins
jcrow - you look amazing!!! and I like the brick patio-area. or whatever it is! thanks for sharing...
36.gif
36.gif

charger - I ordered my pashmina from ebay seller zenjen, the quality is VERY good. so thick and warm. she''s got lots of colors, you can email her if she doesn''t have anything you want listed.
thanks! they called it a garden terrace, but i thought it was more of a courtyard, think new orleans syle.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
It''s my fantasy Barbie wedding -- except you are WAAAAAY prettier and smarter than Barbie! Your Ken is just gorgeous, too.
31.gif

Wow, you two look like you belong in InStyle Weddings!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

I love your dress, your hair, the classy bangle...EVERYTHING!

And you both look so happy. Congratulations to you both!

Something about those photos just RADIATES happiness and joy. I felt happier just LOOKING at them so I can only imagine how your guests must have felt on that beautiful day.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a handsome couple you two make.
Congrats on your joyous day!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i have been so anxious to see your wedding photos...everything looked soooooooo beautiful! good lord girl are you ever tiny! every pic makes me want to see more! so more please!

oh! and did you like joe? has he sent you your highlights yet?

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Jcrow - What beautiful pictures! You and your hubby looked so gorgeous! I absolutely love your hair, make-up, and your tiny, but curvy figure. That dress looks great on you. Can''t wait to see your pro pics!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 6:55:34 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
i have been so anxious to see your wedding photos...everything looked soooooooo beautiful! good lord girl are you ever tiny! every pic makes me want to see more! so more please!

oh! and did you like joe? has he sent you your highlights yet?
loved joe! though, i haven''t seen any of his work on our video yet. he was so nice and "behind the scenes." no highlights video yet. when did you get yours? i asked him about it and he mentioned before christmas, but i have a feeling he may have misunderstood and was referring to the actual full video.

oh, and i don''t think i mentioned it before, but got a call from joe before the week or so before the wedding. he''s no offering high definition videos!!! he just got the equipement or whatever and he said mine would be in it for the SAME price i was paying prior! what a deal!! so i''m super anxious to see it!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww...what a beautiful wedding and couple.
face23.gif
Thanks for sharing. It looks like it was a picture perfect day! (pun intended!
2.gif
)

Would love to see some honeymoon pics!

Congrats!!!!
36.gif

MayBride

Rough_Rock
PERFECT!

You two make such a great looking couple! I love everything about it, and your dress looks like it was made for you! You looked so happy!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome! you look just perfect. i am so glad the weather turned out well for you!
emhot.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought I made a post, but I guess I didn''t! JCrow, you are stunning and your wedding was worthy of you. Just classy and gorgeous! Your hubby ain''t half bad either!
31.gif
I''m so glad the weather was fantastic for ya!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad I caught these! Absolutely gorgeous pictures..everything!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow, you look beautiful! Gorgeous couple you two are! Congrats!
1.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I had no idea the PS ladies were all so beautiful! You looked so picture perfect and your dress is stunning!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
J crow everything (including above all you and your husband) looked amazing.

hopefully, your photog will get you prints asap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results