shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a quick question about Lingerie Showers... can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Hello, everyone!!

I am the MIH for my friend and I am throwing her a Lingerie shower. But I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to tell guest her size. Should it be printed in the invite? Should it be word of mouth? Should it be through a registry if so any ideas for one? I looked for a generic one but I could only find ones like Fredericks and etc. She doesn''t want to register for there.

I tried looking it up all over the internet for the ettiquette way of handling this but could not find an answer. Then I remembered my Pricescope fam!! So if anyone has any ideas, I absolutely would appreciate it!

Thanks!!

Dreamcatcher

Rough_Rock
i would say word of mouth...

i dont know about anybody else but i would NOT want my size printed on a invite. lol. only the women or wahtever need to know that, but i know like whenever i get a card/invite whatever boyfriend looks at it. So, i''d say word of mouth!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been to two lingerie showers, and for both the sizes were printed on the invites. I didn''t think anything of it. HTH!
1.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I think word of mouth, even people confortable with telling people their size may not want it printed on an invite, seems a bit tacky IMO. Just make sure you tell people to include gifts receipts, there will probably be some stuff she''ll want to return anyway, or something thats sizes run funny.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think she needs to register, you can just tell people word of mouth when they ask her size that she likes VS or whatever, so when she is returning stuff she doesn''t have to do to a million different stores.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

Did you ask the shower-ee how she feels about it? I really think most girls who are okay with a lingerie shower will be okay with having their stats on the invite. Makes it a heck of a lot easier for the guests!

1.gif

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
i''ve only gotten one lingerie shower invite and the bride''s size was printed on the inside of the invitation. i didn''t think it was strange. after all, she was asking for gifts of lingerie. if it was a regular bridal shower i would think it was odd, but if you''re asking for lingerie you have to tell people your size. i agree with lizziec, if all else fails, just ask the bride!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d put a separate card in the invitation with her sizes on it. Then they can take it shopping with them if they want.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If she registers, that would take care of sizing wouldn''t it? I''m thinking that when she registers for items, she''d specifiy the size. If people don''t ask where she''s registering, then they''ve probably got their own ideas about what to get her and may not need an exact size as it probably is going to come in sm/med/large as opposed to 36C.

I also think Victoria''s Secret is a good way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results