shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher cut finger coverage question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skwash

Rough_Rock
My ring size is 6.5. When we originally started looking, I wanted a round brilliant about 1.5 carats. Since starting our search, I have fallen
30.gif
in love with asschers. Since the cut is deeper, I am concerned that we will be out of our price range if we go up in carat size to achieve finger coverage look like as the 1.5 carat round brilliant. I know that there are ring sizes bigger than a 6.5, but I feel like my hands are huge!!

Any insights on the carat issue or asscher pix on 6.5 sized fingers would be great.

Thanks!!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
take it from an asscher owner (and a round owner) asschers will never compare to a round when it comes to finger coverage.
you must really, really, really, love those steps as there is a sacrifice when it comes to size.

This size chart should come in handy....

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Thanks for posting that link! I''d read in passing that there was a chart out at Amazon, but hadn''t had the time (nor remembered) to go out and try to find it. Now I have it handy!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results