shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant ideas for Tahitian pearl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
I have a loose peacock Tahitian pearl that has sentimental value, as I got it on a trip to Tahiti with my mom. It has lovely luster and color, but is only clean on about 1/2 of the surface. I would like to put it in a pendant and am considering a bezel setting with a diamond halo. It is round and 9mm. I don''t want to do a simple drop because I don''t want it to move around and show the marked side.

I really want to make it into something fabulous since the trip was so great. I am more concerned with a beautiful necklace than the cost.

Any input on a black pearl in this setting (I can''t find any examples on the web) or other suggestions would be much appreciated.

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to mention that I also have a baroque black pearl, too. I''ll post pics asap.

Any help would be great.

Martha

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
americanpearl_1922_40962058

americanpearl_1922_40972571

Two examples from Americanpearl.com
1.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=5345&catid=92&filter_id=0&nav1=necklace_channel.asp&page=1&show_all_pages=1&col=1&row=10&pos=19&set_shape=

Maybe this or this.

http://www.legendblue.com/page.jsp?s=4&p=3193

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Something I saw a while ago but forgot where...

Pendant Halo Twisted.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i just saw a pendant yesterday that was similar to the one yingh posted. it was a ''swirl'' of diamonds that extended from the chain down around the pearl and up about 3/4 the way. it kinda reminded me of a treble clef. it was very pretty.

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions. I really like the picture that Yingh posted. You all are so generous to offer help. I appreciate your time.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are great pieces at pearlsonly.com!!

Here are a few ideas from them:

podangle1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

podangle2.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh I love the one Yingh posted.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2006 5:43:22 PM
Author: innerkitten
Oooooh I love the one Yingh posted.
Me too! I am saving that picture in case I ever go to Tahiti and come home with a souvenir pearl. I think it would look great in white gold or platinum with a peacock pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results