shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you sitting down?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Blue,

You look gorgeous and happy missy! I''ve been waiting for these pictures as anxiously as if it were a 3 carat stunner.

Incidently, any news yet on the family stone???
11.gif
You know we like the bling. And finding a perfect setting for this family stone is probably going to be hyper-fun for all the LIW who followed your story.

Hugs, Congrats, you both look great!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwww....... you are both too cute!!!
36.gif
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Blue, I am so happy for you! It''s been a long journey for you and I''m so glad that you guys are starting a brand new one. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. It''s so sweet how he realized how much you are meant for him and him for you after you parted ways. A huge congratulations to you and your man.
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
THANKS for sharing pics, Blue!
You''ve totally made my day- I''m smiling from ear to ear.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blueroses, that sharpie ring looks an awful lot like a pear...
27.gif
31.gif
9.gif
5.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Blue, can I just tell you that when I read that you and your FI were calling it quits, I stopped coming to the LIW section to lurk. I found it so painful to think of a sweetheart such as yourself hurting so badly. I finally broke down today, and peeked over here again. I am so glad I did. I have such tears running down my face right now, you just can''t even know.

Just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you both. He''s getting one of the true gems of Pricescope.
36.gif

shay

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been off for quite awhile so I know this is a bit late but CONGRATS!!!! How exciting for you :) What an amazing story and truly a romantic happy ending. I couldn''t be happier for you
1.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
congratulations!!! you both look cute and extremely happy!!!!
36.gif
and I agree with FG your ring looks like a pear!! what will you get as your real ring??
31.gif

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Okay... so like Chargergrrl, add me too the list of people secretly following your story... and I am sooooo happy for you to get such a happy ending!! Congratulations! I was reading and my heart kept beating faster and faster! What a great way it all turned out! Congratulations to you both!! Can''t wait to hear about the details when you start your planning!!!
36.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I''m late to the party, but I''ve been out of the country for almost 2 weeks and seeing your thread has just MADE MY DAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kudos to you for being SO brave, letting your man go and sticking up for yourself....you did the absolute right thing. And YAY for him for FINALLY working through all of his issues. Sometimes a total break is exactly what is needed for a dude to come to his senses. (that''s what happened in my case too! I totally identified with you in past threads, with the whole fear of committment stuff and feeling rejected and confused and hurt and pissed!)

And I must say, your "ring" is the most beautiful one I''ve seen on PS for a loooong time! That there is a seriously hard-won ring, and now you know FOR SURE that it is, and has always been, meant to be right there on your finger!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!! (now let the joy of ring-shopping begin, woohoo!)

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Bluerose!

Great proposal. Are we going to see pictures?

35.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I simply don''t know how I missed this, but I really was worried when I opened the thread! Your story has been a roller-coaster of surprises, and for those of us who don''t even know you, I can''t even believe how happy I am for the both of you!

You are wise to enjoy your engagement - it goes by so fast once you start the planning. I wish you both the most wonderful life, and look forward to joining you in your ring design and wedding planning threads!

Congratulations, again, hon!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
blueroses,

I saw your other thread a while ago and was so sad for you. I could feel your pain and frustration. I''m not on PS as much anymore and just happened to hop on the LIW board and found this thread. I''m sooooo happy for you!!! I don''t even know you but I''m teary eyed after reading your engagement story. It''s the sweetest engagement story ever! I love the stories where it''s not about the ring, but about the love. Congratulations!!! I look forward to reading your posts on SMTR and BWW!! Yay!!
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OMG BlueRoses...

OMG!! You know what, You have been here since beore me, I know. And I remember your post all the time because of your avatar. I had a completely DIFFERENT perspective of who you are...LOL..

I SWEAR I thought that you were one of us old married foogies that had been around the neighborhood. I HAD NO thought that you were not even married. This is a huge shock!!!!

But LOL... I am happy for you and that is a wonderful story. COngratulations!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results