jaime again but blurry

jaime3.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
How I wish these were HQ

jaime5.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Jamie showing off her ering at her fashion show.. Doesn''t she look sweet?

jamie show offa.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, I managed to find these.. Jaime''s

jaimecloser.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Better ones.. I really like the 3 stones halo look of her ering..

jaimecloser2.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
last one..
30.gif

jaimecloser2a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Donatella Versace HUGE HUGE ring! I dun know if she is married or not.. but look at tat rock!

Donatella Versace.JPG

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2006 2:34:06 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 10/19/2006 2:32:26 PM

Author: ~*Alexis*~

Here is another one I found, needs a zoom but its a better front shot....

That little girl won the lottery. LOL

I don't think she was exactly penniless prior to marrying him. Her family was well-off enough.

Personally, I find Nicholas Cage repulsive. He actually met her at Le Prive, a Korean Club in L.A. For those who aren't familiar with K-clubs, guys can actually "book" female patrons. Any female in the club w/o a male attached to her arm is fair game, and the waiters and waitresses will actually grab you by the arm and drag you to a table if a male patron "books" you. You don't need to stay. Just sit and say hi, and you can leave. But just the thought of Nicolas Cage going to a place like that and picking up on a 20 year old... that's just gross. bleh!
14.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
In all the mags they said she was a waitress or something, definitely did not allude to her family having any money.

But yes I agree...I was grossed out by the age difference and how he seemed to suddenly act like he ''owned'' her or something. Yak.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 1:39:17 PM
Author: Mara
In all the mags they said she was a waitress or something, definitely did not allude to her family having any money.

But yes I agree...I was grossed out by the age difference and how he seemed to suddenly act like he 'owned' her or something. Yak.

Yep, she was a waitress @ Le Prive, but they also make awfully good money. I think you can work at a place that serves alcohol, but you can't serve it until you're 21. Not that it matters since a lot of girls there are underage anyway. Anyhow, it costs $300 just to get a table, and all it comes with is a bottle of Crown Royal. The guys usually buy a table, and the girls who go there (by themselves or with other girls) can get other guys to buy them a table or get free drinks all night by being "booked", and they never have to spend a dime.

Look, I even found it on Wiki! Le Prive

Oh, I believe her family lived in Sherman Oaks, and she also told him she was a "virgin".
2.gif
It's funny how much bouncers at clubs know about their employees...
31.gif

Whew... i never thought i'd be giving a lesson on k-clubbing online.
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 3:35:26 PM
Author: ForteKitty

Whew... i never thought i'd be giving a lesson on k-clubbing online.
3.gif
LOL FK...so true! I have a really good Korean friend, so I am going to ask him if he goes to those clubs and see what he says. He's been saying he wants to get married...hmmmm.
5.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I really like Jaime''s e-ring too...It looks like a three stone radiant. She had it designed at XIV Karats in Beverly Hills, but I wish there was more info about it!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/22/2006 4:28:22 AM
Author: threepwood
Donatella Versace HUGE HUGE ring! I dun know if she is married or not.. but look at tat rock!
HI:

Divorced. Two kids. I recall an interview with her where the writer described her ring being the size of an "apricot". Same with M. Prada; well known collector of large gemstones and collectible pieces (antique, brand heirloom.....). Would love to see her collection!

cheers--Sharon

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kate Moss...

KateM11.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Avril (love love love her rings!!)....

AvrilAll3.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jane Seymour...

JaneRB02.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Is Kate moss engaged to Pete? Do you know the stat on her ering? I heard that is cost 50,000 pounds..

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I don''t know the stats on Kate''s ring...it looks like an RB to me though...
~Angie Harmon''s hand full of bling...

AngieHandFullofBling5.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh angie''s is one of my favorites!!!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another ring on the internet that claims is Kate''s eing, but I am pretty sure the one that Diva Bling posted is probaby the right one..
4.gif

katemossX181006_450x386.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/23/2006 11:37:02 PM
Author: Mara
ooooh angie''s is one of my favorites!!!!!

Angie is also one of my top fave!
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Great pic of Goldie Hawn!!! Look at that fire!!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Donatella''s looks like something from a toy store.

I went to high school with Nic Cage. His name is really Coppola. Francis Ford is his uncle and I think Talia Shire is his aunt. He was a bit eccentric even then. I sat next to him in algebra. He did not get the lead in our high school play (Oklahoma) and so he dropped out of school. He changed his name so that he would be have nepotism play a part in his career. I think Valley Girl was one of his first, if not the first, movies he made. I think Uncle Francis did cast him in things but he did not want the same last name...I think he is a great actor but he is a tad bizarre. I thought she was just a waitress in a normal type of restaurant and he met her while eating there. He has a very gothic strange house, or had, in the Hollywood Hills. Creepy. He ate a real cockroach for a scene in one his films because he wanted it to be "real"...this was pre-Fear Factor and I could throw up just thinking about it!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Angie...

Angie008.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results