shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of the ring (from Flexicitus)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks so perfect on her finger. Congratulations to both of you and great choice on the ring!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
It''s beautiful!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/11/2006 6:44:19 PM
Author:flexicitus
Many thanks to all your help and support in my quest for the engagement ring which now officially belongs to my fianceé! She said ''Yes'' on Monday, Thanksgiving Day in Canada!

We like to share with you the pictures of this special ring as our appreciation for your advice and kindness. As some of you know, my final decision was a Tiffany & Co 0.47ct H VVS1 and it has all the attributes I wanted in a diamond. An ideal cut, it''s ''Tiffany'' excellent in cut, polish, and symmetry. It scores 0.5 within TIC range on the HCA. And if I am not misaken it also exhabits the H&A patterns. Enclosed are photos of this ring.

Fl & A
Congratulations flexicitus!!!!!!!! Your ring is beautiful!!!! It is very similar to the one strmrdr gave me!!! Congrats and best wishes to both you and your fiancee!!! I bet Thanksgiving Day will be a little more memorable now
2.gif
giggle...mine was - I babysat 7 children all day long - lol
Love the Tiffany setting and hope you both have many years of happiness together :}

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just beautiful Flexicitus! That Tiffany is one of my most favorite rings!
36.gif

CT026

Rough_Rock
Congratulations to you both!! What a gorgeous ring!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I really like the side view of your stone/setting. Very lovely. Thanks for sharing.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Congratulations! I just love the classic tiffany in that size!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results