shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see the ering and the band together. So pretty!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
stunnning. i absolutely LOVE the setting. congrats!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
WOW....I mean, from the first photo, taken from above the ring, I was like ooh, very nice....but that side view is absolutely incredible! Congratulations!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Absolutely gorgeous rings!!!
30.gif

Many congrats!
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
That has to be one of my favorite settings ever! Just gorgeous!
36.gif
30.gif

blumoon

Rough_Rock
What a pretty and delicate setting..you have excellent taste! Enjoy.
36.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the top view and the side view. Love the details.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh kimmbe, the side view of your ring is absolutely spectacular! It took my breath away! (of course, it''s stunning from the top as well!) Hee hee! I love your band too--can you post a handshot of the e-ring & band together?

Congrats on your beautiful ring!
36.gif

kimmbe

Rough_Rock
I will -- I have to get my fiance to do it the next time I''m at his house -- I love them together and would love to show you all a pic of the "total package."

Thanks so much for all your comments -- do you all get used to the sparkle eventually and are able to work? :)

Kimberley

pinkee

Rough_Rock
this is the nicest setting i''ve ever seen!!!! Congrats....

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!! I love that it looks sort of vintage, and the pave''!! Loves it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to refresh this thread, but I have to say kimmbe, your ring is gorgeous!! I was just researching on Dimend Scaasi and Lollybear pointed me to your thread. It is so beautiful. The profile shot is to die for! I love how it looks so delicate. And your wedding band is fabulous! It looks so original! A very late congrats on the rings and engagement!
36.gif

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Kimmbe,

Now it''s me wanting your ring.............. It is beautiful and I love the side view of it!! It looks amazing on your hand.
Congratulations!!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that profile shot is amazing. I also *love* your w-band. And to think I used to think I didn''t like pave.
23.gif
Congratulations on a beautiful ring.

sandymonet

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I am new to the site and saw that you have a dimend scaasi ring, which by the way is stunning.
I am going there this sat to view a tension set ring and choose a diamond. Please tell me of your experience with them and do you "highly recommend" them. Also did you purchase your diamond from them and if so did you get the eight star diamond, and if not where did you purchase your diamond.
I am going crazy with the research and could use some help.
Thanking you in advance for your time

Sandymonet
1.gif

CT026

Rough_Rock
Congratulations and what an absolutely stunning ring!!! The setting is really fab
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results