shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Would a pair of peek toes pumps look good with this dress? or just strappy black sandals?
53388_fpx.tif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Helloooooo Kitty... you changed your avatar and I like it, LOL! I personally would stick with strappy blacks, BUT think you could do some really fun heels with that dress if you''re daring enough. Maybe tomorrow morning I will have the patience to search for some...

I love the idea of peep-toed pumps, though. Maybe a black patent leather with a cork wedge heel? Maybe even RED? That would be hot, but I''ve been up late and my fashion sense maybe isn''t what it was 3 hours ago. I''ll get back to this thread in the a.m. hee hee.
10.gif
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Either would be great--but I love the idea of open toed pumps. Have you seen any you like?

cheers--Sharon

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
peep toes would look great but strappy''s would too! if you find something that you love...go for it! that dress is going to make the ensemble anyway.
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I freakin LOVE that dress. I wish it came in my (giganto) size - sigh ..

Kinda think peep toe PUMPS would be too "heavy" with this floaty dress unless, perhaps, beigey skin toned? ... but a peep toe sandal or slingback could work!

These aren''t peep toe & are prob. too heavy too ... but they kinda reminded me of the dress .. and I LOVE this site, discovered over at Indiebride. Check out Chie Mihara over there too ... ummm, spanish leather!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Are you absolutely sold on black? I agree with decodelighted that black is too heavy for such a floaty dress perhaps pale gold strappy sandals like the Vera Wang ones on bluefly.com
1.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Really, you girls think lighter color would be better. I just thought maybe gold sandals would take away from the dress. I don''t know. Usually I have a good idea of what to wear with my clothes, but I am just not sure with this dress.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 2:45:29 AM
Author: monarch64
Helloooooo Kitty... you changed your avatar and I like it, LOL! I personally would stick with strappy blacks, BUT think you could do some really fun heels with that dress if you''re daring enough. Maybe tomorrow morning I will have the patience to search for some...

I love the idea of peep-toed pumps, though. Maybe a black patent leather with a cork wedge heel? Maybe even RED? That would be hot, but I''ve been up late and my fashion sense maybe isn''t what it was 3 hours ago. I''ll get back to this thread in the a.m. hee hee.
10.gif
35.gif
Yeah Hello Kitty... Those are all my Hello Kitty. I love Hello Kitty, but just can''t convince DH to let me buy any of the diamond watches or jewelry. I''ve been avoiding the Hello Kitty pendant thread.
8.gif

Usually I am pretty funky. I worn a green dress with a dirty red mary jane, but you think it would work with this dress?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a peek toe that I like. It also come in white or red, but the dress is more a ivory/soft biege color.
_5238507.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Or something like this, but I am not really liking the flower too much. Also comes in ivory.
_5201585.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like a delicate peep toe and maybe have it be light with a dark accent...

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 10:28:49 PM
Author: qtiekiki
Or something like this, but I am not really liking the flower too much. Also comes in ivory.
_5201585.jpg
I love this one! I think the flower goes with the dress, somehow. I really like the first shoe, too, but to me it seems too something for that dress. Too formal? Too conservative, maybe? The strappiness and the flower on this one seem to fit better. And I do think black works--just not heavy black pumps.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Okay what about a black patent leather strappy high heel something like JLO by Jennifer Lopez ''Sexie'' Sandal? The fineness of the straps look like it''d be a match for the delicate black ribbon in the dress. (at Nordstrom)
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I saw the cutest shoes at Nine West, and I thought of your dress Q; the style is called "Karolane" and they were black and creme slings, kitten heel with a small bow and a pointed toe. Very cute!! Lots of cute shoes there for fall......

cheers--Sharon

genaro

Rough_Rock
That dress is the probably the BEST dress of the year!!!!!!! You should wear very delicate strappy black sandals as the dress is delicate. Make sure you don''t get a bottom heavy look where you see shoes before the dress! And for sure.........no hose!! If you must wear hose...try a high heel , pointy toe mule backless in maybe black patent. Very sexy!!!
Sorry I had to stick my 2 cents in( I have 2 very cool daughters) probably your age......I received a email by mistake from Sherri and was curious. (Thank G-d Sherri,you got good news from your doctor ....boy, those mountains and valleys are rough in life!)
I''m new this this site but love how helpful it has become to me. I''m flying into NY for the day for diamond buying on Wed.!! Wish me luck and I''ll post what I got!!! My daughter is getting married (again) so she''s looking to buy also. We''ll probably fight over the same stone....bummer!!!!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I love the dress.

I would sort of attempt to emulate the lines of the dress and go w/a light shoe, either strappy or open toed, w/lines of black perhaps outlining the foot opening?

I saw something like that, somewhere?!!

win

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
NMX9472_mp.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Casadei

1733-235480-d.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
3832-235480-p.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arolane_0001_lg.jpg

Nine West--Karolane.

genaro

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry Sharon......I kept writing your name as Sherri ( my nieces''s name). I am sooooooooo new to this so i really don''t know how to contact to let you know i am recieving all your emails that come thru this web site. They are coming thru in my personal email address. What am I doing wrong at this end?
If I want to contact a certain member on this web site......do I go to "subscribe to this person"????
I''m such a boob on this computer......I love it and hate it also!! Can you believe my DH has his Master''s Degree in computers some 40 years ago!!!!

P.S. Love the dress.......who makes it?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2006 2:24:35 PM
Author: genaro
I''m sorry Sharon......I kept writing your name as Sherri ( my nieces''s name). I am sooooooooo new to this so i really don''t know how to contact to let you know i am recieving all your emails that come thru this web site. They are coming thru in my personal email address. What am I doing wrong at this end?
If I want to contact a certain member on this web site......do I go to ''subscribe to this person''????
I''m such a boob on this computer......I love it and hate it also!! Can you believe my DH has his Master''s Degree in computers some 40 years ago!!!!

P.S. Love the dress.......who makes it?
HI:

WWWHHHHAAAATTT? Pretty weird; but I have NO idea how or why this is happening! Can you contact the moderators and ask what can be done about this? Press the contact button (or the abuse button, that will get a message to them as well), and hopefully this will be cleared up soon. Sorry for any trouble this may have caused you, and I am surprised about email you are getting for me anyway!

cheers--Sharon

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 11:53:39 AM
Author: Starset Princess
Casadei

1733-235480-d.jpg
Oooooooooooh. Where did you find these?

Genaro: The dress is by BCBG Maxazria. I love their dresses because they fit well on my short frame.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 1:42:50 PM
Author: canuk-gal
arolane_0001_lg.jpg

Nine West--Karolane.
These are cute too. I went on the nine west site and I couldn''t find a pic of these colors (just saw the brown ones). But I wish they are taller.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
qtiekiki: i love the first shoe you posted. i think it suits the dress. what i like most about it is it makes the whole look sophistocated.

that dress is lovely. where is it from?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The dress is by BCBG Max Azria. I like the first shoes I posted, but I love it in red.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results