shape
carat
color
clarity

"Seduction Solitaire" setting.... NEED CUSTOM DESIGNER!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sundevil16

Rough_Rock
I am looking for somebody to create this "Seduction Solitaire" setting by hearts on fire for me in white gold. I am told by the Hearts on Fire dealers that it won''t fit anything larger than a 1.0 carat diamond.... and I want to put a 1.6 or 1.7 carat diamond in the ring.

I am also buying a traditional princess cut diamond, not the hearts on fire or the "X-factor" that have the corners cut off. Knox jewlers in Minneapolis has a "Dove" design that is kind of close, but I would like to find somebody to recreate that exect "Seduction Solitaire" design.

Anybody have any recommendations as to who I could work with on this??

http://www.heartsonfire.com/#/us/en-us/diamond-collection/view-details.php?item_id=3032&item_name=Seduction%20Solitaire&style_name=Seduc1R&type_id=1&type_name=Rings&subtype_id=1&subtype_name=Engagement%20Rings

nolimits

Rough_Rock
Most local jewelers will do custom settings. But they normally can''t copy 100% of the design without worrying about copyright infringement. Just make sure it''s someone you trust. Many times close friends or family members will have used someone that can be trusted.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Knox? They seem pretty creative, helpful and easy to work with.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
As mentioned above it is illegal to entirely replicate a designer setting and no one should do this for you. However, the knox setting is beautiful and very "inspired" by the setting you like. It may be possible for knox to get a little more similar to the ring you like going custom, but they won''t repilcate it entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results