shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 4,5 & 6 ct center stone engagment rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I have asked for at least a 4ct center stone. The vendor has been attempting to locate stone for the last week. Could I see photos to show to my husband??
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you go to the show me the ring forum and go to the thread with centre stones of 3 carats and over you will see some 4 ct diamonds there, but not many. I would think most of the larger diamonds have already been posted on the forums already. There is Xraydoc's 4 ct cushion, Solange's 4 ct round etc, you will just need to scroll through until you find them - they are there. Hope this helps and welcome to PS
35.gif

Solange's ring https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-received-my-4-carat-whiteflash-ring-great-experience.15348/

Thread for rings with 3 ct and above centres. There are a couple of larger still diamonds around the 4 ct mark in this thread.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-show-me-your-rings-w-3ct-centers.27384/

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This
should go some distance!

And ... is ''Madrock''s the record holder? (after the 10cts oval went by, that is)

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I saw the 10 ct ring, INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one''s owner doesn''t pass by much ...

105_0582.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I SAW THIS ONE IN A MAG

STEPHSTYLE.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
how about the 7+ct ACA at WF ?

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Lookingood,

Do you have pictures of your ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results