shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Yeeeee haaaaaaaaw! Can''t wait to see!

Will he provide a diving board for us to use when we jump into the dreamy depths of your asscher?
2.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Widget,

Thanks for the update. This is so exciting. I am sure your Asscher will be stunning in the new Leon setting. Can''t wait to see the pics!

AN

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow Widget this is great.
I can''t wait to see the final product.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bumpity bump....

so widget, any news????

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOW DID I MISS THIS?????
6.gif

Just read what Miss Widget is up to with her heavenly Asscher and I can''t wait to see the results! Ha ha another fly on the meat landing...hehehe....
11.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
You guys are too cute!!!

Well, every time I walk away from my computer for five minutes, I have to rush back to check my mail just in case there''s word from Leon. I''m completely nutsy and obsessive about this...
5.gif

He did say MAYBE by the middle of this week (which to me means TODAY), but it sounded more like a hope than a promise.

I''ll check in if/when I hear anything!
widget

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2006 1:52:45 PM
Author: widget
He did say MAYBE by the middle of this week (which to me means TODAY), but it sounded more like a hope than a promise.
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the update widget. I''m sure it won''t be too much longer.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I felt the same exact way during the last week of my wait for my ring. I obssessively checked email, hung out on PS, and lost my appetite. In fact, I think I dropped like 5 lbs during the grueling 4 week wait! It''s like that jittery revved-up excitement I first felt when I started dating my husband!

I totally can''t wait to see your new ring!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did ya get the ring yet Widget? I''m dying to see!
21.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m dying to know too!
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m so hoping you hear something this week...keeping fingers crossed for you..

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
widget I was wondering the same thing and was about to email you when I saw this post.. soo..... any news?!!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Charge up your digicam Widget! Can't wait to see that scrumptious asscher.

Scintillating...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited too widget!!! I hope you hear something soon, can''t wait for the pics!!!
36.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea how I missed this thread. WOW I thought the asscher was absolutely stunning the way it was set, but I can''t wait to see the finished ring
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, everybody....I''m in So. Florida! Here til saturday to visit my son, and maybe "Ernesto"

Nah, didn''t hear from Leon as I''d hoped. Finally emailed him to tell him of my travel plans, so even if it''s done this week, I won''t be home to take delivery on it til next week UGH!

He said he''s been swamped with job orders...hmmm, I didn''t get that impression when I first gave him this job.

Oh well, good things are worth waiting for, I guess.

I love all your interest and PROMISE to report any news when I get some!

widget

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget,

Stay safe in Florida. Let us know when you hear from Leon.

Linda

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I am patiently waiting — along with everyone else — to see your Leon asscher setting. I am lucky enough to have seen the real beauty live and in person. I love Leon''s work and know it will be worth the wait. So as soon as you are done studying it through the lope send us photos or we''re all gonna died from the wait!

But in the mean time enjoy your visit with your son.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well.....I''m back from Florida.

I was feeling so bereft of bling, that I couldn''t resist this bauble I found that the Intl. Jewelers Exchange in Aventura...what do you think?
1.gif

widget

Udeytchain.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHA. That really fooled me for a minute ... I saw the pix first & I was like LEON is playing a joke on her!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...that was kinda mean, wasn''t it???
11.gif

OK: IT''S DONE!!!!

That''s the good news. The bad news is that it''s proving complicated figuring out how to ship it back to me. Today I have to start calling in for jury duty, so I won''t know when I''ll be home to receive it.

I''ve got two pictures. I''d sworn to myself I wouldn''t post these until I had some of my own, on my hand...but with this delivery delay, I can''t resist.

I think it looks just fabulous....what do you think?
1.gif

IMG_2161a.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
It''s SO FRUSTRATING that I can''t get it delivered immediately!!! Anyway, I have these pictures to keep me warm...

Here''s the other one...

IMG_2158a.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH HEAVENS!!!! That''s completely
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
-able! I couldn''t imagine how the same gorgeous stones could be any lovelier - but THAT''S HOW!!!!

18.gif

36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH
MY
GAWD!!!!

*jaw drop*

30.gif
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Girl if you want they can ship it to MY house and I will 'take care of it' for you til you can pick it up...tee hee.
11.gif
31.gif

What about having him ship to your local FedEx holding station? That is a great alternative and then you can just go pick it up when you have a spare 10 minutes.

Guess you can't really be getting a delivery at the courthouse during jury duty huh? Bummer!!!

Can't wait to see it in person. Oh My! You done good widget!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY COW!!! Widget that is beyond gorgeous!
30.gif
!
30.gif
!

What is the penalty for skipping jury duty?
11.gif
Whatever it is it might be worth it to get this baby on your hand! (Just kidding
2.gif
)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Leon does it again. Widget it is beautiful beyond words. Can''t you call in sick for jury duty???????
9.gif

I would not be able to wait to have that gorgeous ring on my finger. Leon is a genius.

Linda

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Mara! I have you to thank for this!!! I''m so excited. I think the difference from the old mounting will be stunning in looks, but also how it feels on my finger! I just can''t wait!

Regarding delivering...it turns out that not only will I not be home, but UPS''s max insurance coverage isn''t enough. We''re working on Brinks right now...but they only deliver to businesses...so I''m waiting to see if the local jeweler will accept it for me, or my bank...we''ll see...

I''m TOTALLY excited!! It seems wonderous to me to see my Mom''s diamond in a famous "Leon" picture...

widget

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget,

When you get your beautiful ring, besure to post some before and after pictures ok?

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! Wow, widget, it''s beyond stunning.
30.gif
Bummer about the jury duty, maybe you won''t be asked to serve?? Anyway it will be on your lovely hand soon. Love the fun bauble you got!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results