shape
carat
color
clarity

High end Luxury sheets/bedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2006 9:33:33 AM
Author: ladykemma

Date: 7/28/2006 2:15:08 AM
Author: movie zombie

Date: 7/28/2006 12:18:22 AM
Author: belle

Date: 7/27/2006 9:43:15 PM
Author: ladykemma
belle - are you going to queens champion/ and the masked ball in dallas this saturday?
unfortunately, no. i''m not from the area and only make the trip a couple of times a year. usually april/may or oct/nov. during faire time.
might i assume that these are references to ren faire and/or related activities?

movie zombie
yes, threadjack about SCA activites this weekend.
1.gif
36.gif

start a new thread lk! i''d love to see some of your work.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2006 10:33:18 PM
Author: jcrow
Date: 7/27/2006 9:52:00 PM

Author: Ann

Date: 7/23/2006 11:10:09 PM

Glad to be of help. I just found my box from DeWoolfson on the front porch. I ordered 2 more pillows, love ''em.

I have been researching all this and have found some interesting reading. Some of the high thread sheets are actually not as high thread as they claim. It is all very confusing, but I''m not falling for the stuff on Overstock or SmartBargains again. Not worth it.

which pillows did yall order? which fill?

I had them make a 36 oz extra firm king down pillow and a 50/50 mix based on their recommendation. We fight over pillows and we are still deciding which one we like better. I called Friday, the pillow was special order. It was shipped Monday.

Ann: We don''t pay attention to thread count anymore. The 200tc Frette are better than any Overstock 1000tc IMO. The Yves Delorme is 310tc and we have some 600 tc Sferra. All of them are much nicer than the 1000s tc on Overstock and other places which import their sheets from China. The common things with these nice sheets are long staple Egyptian cotton and Italian made (France for Yves Ddelorme and Belgium for Anichini). The Restoration Hardware Paradigm (464 and 600 tc)ones are also Italian with Egyptian cotton and are close in quality. However, they are expensive though
7.gif
Sometimes you can get lucky on eBay. We got our king set of Restoration Hardware and an extra set of pillowcases for $120 ($460 at RH)

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I have ordered the king size - medium 750 fill (I think)

they were a tad too firm for me, so I ordered

2 standard, soft, but this time not the most expensive fill.

Love ''em

Now I just need the sheets, I need ivory with gold/bronze embroidery design, queen.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results