shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I have finally rec''d some (non-pro) pics from my wedding that was almost a month ago...I was going crazy! My pro pics won''t be available for viewing for a couple more weeks, but I think these have satiated me for a little while. My sister (MOH) took most of them. My wedding was supposed to be outside and it starting raining at the last minute so we were running around trying to get it switched for indoors. But all in all I think it turned out to be a beautiful day :)

ky6

Shiny_Rock
We had our rehearsal the morning of the wedding. It was beautiful and sunny, despite the high chance of rain that day. Everyone was sure it was going to hold off and we didn''t need to rehearse inside, but I am glad that we decided to be safe and did one quick inside rehearsal. After the rehearsal we went to a catered breakfast buffet at the restaurant to a small boutique hotel nearby. It was in their downstairs room they call the wine cellar. Breakfast was great and a good way to start off the day before we all went our separate ways. This is a picture of us at the rehearsal breakfast.

us at rehearsal bfast.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
After breakfast, us girls headed to the salon to get our hair done and then back to the mansion for makeup. My makeup artist is the most amazing person and professional. I would recommend her to anyone and would use her again and again. Her name was Aminah McGown of www.amicreations.com -just in case any okie girls get on here. My florist arrived to deliver the bouquets and asked if I wanted her to decorate outside or in. We held off as long as we could and finally she decorated outside thinking the rain was not going to come. I was thrilled with how my bouquet turned out. There were a lot of skeptics when I told people about all of the color we planned to use. But I loved the outcome. This is my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets.

bouquets2.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
It started raining...wait I take that back, it seemed like a monsoon was about to hit us and the lights kept flickering. So we all began running around a little over an hour before the ceremony was supposed to begin. But we got it all together and everything went smoothly after that (as smoothly as it could have). And fortunately the lights did stay on.

I don''t have any pictures during the ceremony but I have some first dance pics and cake cutting pics that I will add.

This is a pic of us during our first dance. Sorry the pic is so dark. The lighting wasn''t the best and I don''t know how to digitally correct that.

kandafirstdance1.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Okay, here are a few of us doing the cake thing. I like this first one, because I look like I am so put out to be waiting to eat the cake. We were just standing there and they kept telling us to wait (I don''t know what we were waiting on), but I really wanted to cut into that cake and try it.

when do i get to eat the cake.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Finally getting to cut into our chocolate wedding cake!!!

cutting the cake.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
we did not do the smash the cake in the face thing.

kyle eating cake.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
And lastly- here is a pic of us in our getaway car. Our driver took this pic after we pulled up to the hotel. It was a 1964 GTO Convertible. That car was SWEET!!! It was the most relaxing part of our night. Unfortunately the hotel was only a couple of miles away. We both wanted him to just keep driving and driving. Anyhow, we were glad the rain did not last because the car would have been pointless. But just in case your wondering. The rain started about an hour to hour and half before the ceremony and then stopped right after the ceremony ended. If one more person had come up to me that night to tell me rain on your wedding day is good luck then I probably would have lost it! But I guess if rain on your wedding day is good luck, then a thunderstorm throughout your whole ceremony must mean we are going to be the most crazy lucky couple on the planet. And actually I remember standing at the altar and hearing the wind outside and thinking how cozy and romantic it all seemed.

making the getaway.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Thanks SDL. It was such a happy day. I woke up grinning from ear to ear :)

ky6

Shiny_Rock
SDL- I know!!! It''s just not right to put a girl in front of chocolate then tell her to wait to eat it
18.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your pics!!! YOu look beautiful. You looked beautiful. I particularly loved the the side view with the flower in your hair! And that get away car.....SWEET!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing these! You look beautiful -- and yes, that one of you wanting to cut the cake is a riot!

Now I want to see photos of you holding that bouquet!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You both look so happy! congratulations!

Chi

Shiny_Rock
ky6...I love the pic of you "waiting" he he he!!!

Oh and the calla lillies...so stunning...you are soooo pretty in your dress...I love the pretty flower in your hair...

congrat''s congrat''s congrat''s

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results