shape
carat
color
clarity

Earring Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
My parents gave me a gold chain with a crystal pendant to wear on my wedding day (it''s sentimental, the crystal came from my deceased grandmother''s necklace that my deceased grandfather gave her on her wedding day). I have had no luck finding earrings to go with the necklace. I have fairly simple taste and my dress is mermaid style with a lace overlay. Does anyone have any suggestions?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
drop pearls? crystal briolette?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Julie,

What is crystal broilette?

Thanks!

Kimi

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
A briolette is a faceted drop. I think that would be nice, as I think diamonds or pearls would clash a bit. Also, what about a gold earring that is like fringey or strands of gold, delicate...It would help to know the style of your dress, and your hair and veil style...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan,

Here''s my dress on the model (hopefully!!).

My hair will be swept up in loose curls and I will not be wearing a veil or tiarra.

kimi.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
so pretty! I like the idea then of a faceted crystal drop, as long as it looks nice with your grandmother''s. (i.e. similar color, similar in feel...) Otherwise the delicate gold dangly stuff might work too, as long as it is not to clunky!

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Maybe something from www.creme-de-luxe.com? They have tons of crystal earrings.

These are crystal briolettes, like Diamondfan was describing.

cdl_briolette_earrings.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I had my earrings custom made by www.urbanstones.com she is a friends neighbor, she doesn''t have any pics on her site, but I brought my necklace and some pictures from magazines. She made 4 different pairs based on what I showed her and then I picked from that.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2006 1:14:25 AM
Author: saturn
Maybe something from www.creme-de-luxe.com? They have tons of crystal earrings.

These are crystal briolettes, like Diamondfan was describing.

cdl_briolette_earrings.jpg
That could be great but with yellow gold...I am not good at finding/posting photos, but I have seen many styles too that are just the gold, and they are delicate and pretty. Not sure where you would look though...

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another pair of crystal earrings. These are from amysbridalaccessories.com. Both these and the ones I posted previously are available in yellow gold, but the only pictures are silver.

asha_crystal_earrings.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, those are exactly along the lines of what I am looking for. Thank you so much ladies! I''ll let you know when I choose THE pair.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results