shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Experience at ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jerseygrl

Rough_Rock
I called ERD last week to see if they were open on Saturday because I was planning a trip to look at settings in NYC with future FI. The receptionist said they were only open M-F and asked me to please call back (which I didn''t)... The next day, I get a call from Gary at ERD who said he would open the store for us on Saturday! After all the great reviews of ERD here, I had to go!

It was our first time diamond shopping, and Gary was WONDERFUL. He was patient and took his time educating us by showing us 3 stones with different "trade offs." I must say that all 3 stones were BEAUTIFUL.

After lurking around here on pricescope, I was sure that I wanted and excellent cut, but asked Gary to pull a "very good" cut just to see the difference- and there wasn''t much of a difference to me. It was a very valuable experience- I learned that I would be OK with a very good cut and/or a J color... and you all know what that means.... A BIGGER ROCK!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2007 7:26:13 PM
Author:jerseygrl
I called ERD last week to see if they were open on Saturday because I was planning a trip to look at settings in NYC with future FI. The receptionist said they were only open M-F and asked me to please call back (which I didn''t)... The next day, I get a call from Gary at ERD who said he would open the store for us on Saturday! After all the great reviews of ERD here, I had to go!

It was our first time diamond shopping, and Gary was WONDERFUL. He was patient and took his time educating us by showing us 3 stones with different ''trade offs.'' I must say that all 3 stones were BEAUTIFUL.

After lurking around here on pricescope, I was sure that I wanted and excellent cut, but asked Gary to pull a ''very good'' cut just to see the difference- and there wasn''t much of a difference to me. It was a very valuable experience- I learned that I would be OK with a very good cut and/or a J color... and you all know what that means.... A BIGGER ROCK!!
Well, I''d say that''s REAL customer service!
36.gif

Good for him, and you! And thanks for letting everyone know about your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results