shape
carat
color
clarity

My Proposal Checklist

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
So below is the check list for the proposal and only two objectives remain. Everything is working out AMAZING. The original caricature artist e-mailed me and said she would have to cancel because she''s going to be out of town but she''s giong to pass the job off to an associate of hers that has this kind of thing down to a science. I checked out his work and who he has done work for in the past and it winds up....he''s the PRESIDENT of the National Caricature Network. So his work is nothing less than amazing. So that''s awesome.

Another major thing is that I convinced her to go to the church. This was the thing that I was the most nervous about. I e-mailed her pastor and told her about what''s going on and that I needed somehow for her to convince my girlfriend to go to the church. So the pastor went into my girlfriends room a few nights ago and told her there was a church in downtown chicago that she wanted her to check out when she went home and went to Chicago. She talked about how it''s 5,000 members and has a nice garden and that she wanted her to get some pics of it and find out any information about how they do their children''s programs. When she talked to me on the phone she had completely bought the whole idea and has NO idea that I have set it up.

I also figured out what I want to do with the ring box. I have wanted to propose with the ring in the ring box that James Allen gave me because the box is AMAZING and the ring looks AMAZING in it. So I didn''t want to pull the ring out of a small silk pouch and ruin the whole thing of pulling the box out. I have a pair of khaki shorts that have large pockets on the sides and I am going to cut a hole in the pocket and sew in some more material that will hold the box closer to my leg. Then I''m going to bring my digital camera (with dead batteries) so that I can have something rather large in my pocket and if she felt somethign there she would think it was the camera....is that a sweet idea or what?
18.gif
I''m sneaky
31.gif

Get Ering - Complete
Parent''s Blessing Blessing - Complete
Trick Girlfriend into Going to Church - Complete
Arrange Caricature Artist - Complete
Pick up Girlfriend - Complete
Take her to Chicago - Incomplete
Propose - Incomplete

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I have been following your scheming here and I cannot wait to see how it all turns out. Good luck!
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo firstbase, you are a smooth operator, lol! Sounds like you''ve got it all worked out! I can''t wait to hear how everything turns out...good luck!
35.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FirstBase, you have thought of EVERYTHING!
36.gif
I love following along when thoughtful guys like you are in proposal planning phase. This is gonna be a beautiful proposal.

And wait...you can sew, too??? How cool is that!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
i never said i could sew well...lol...i''ll probably need some band-aids and a ton of thread...but I am living at home for the summer since i''m not at college and my mom will be able to hook me up and help me out alittle bit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results