shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Dress Up-date and other wedding stuff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
After a while thinking I was going to have to find a new dress because the shop''s customer service was just not working with me, I got a call yesterday saying a new dress is being shipped and should be in the store next week.

For any of you who don''t know I had to send my dress back because the embroidery and beads were falling off.

But the manager said she would personally inspect it and have all beads that are loose or falling off repaired before my mom goes and looks at it. So I am hoping it is in great condition! I didn''t want to have to get a new dress because I just absolutely love the one I got!

Additional updates for the wedding as well!
-I for sure got my venue for both the ceremony and reception- The Landmark Center in St. Paul, MN. Absolutely amazing. It is hard to beleive it is in our budget.
-We got our caterer, really amazing guy and my mom got him down to $3800 so he came under budget and even threw in veggie trays and caribou coffe/hot chocolate (winter wedding). If we have extra in our budget at the end I will do punch and cheese and crackers. This is for during the change over from the ceremony to the reception not the cocktail hour.
-I think I found a DJ is $795 to much for 6 hours???
-I am meeting with a florist when we go back to MN in December. She came highly recommended on theknot.com
-I have a few photographers I am thinking of, I am just waiting on the final price rates.
-I ordered sample paper from here to mess around with STD, invites, menus, and programs. They have amazing prices. I am just hoping it works!
-I ordered a two faux manzanita branches (3 feet high) to mess around with ideas of a centerpiece. I spoke with the florist and I am actually going to purchase all the branches and bring them to her to save money.

I am still having problems deciding on a cake design. I have a month and a half before we meet with bakers so I still have time. Do you all know if most bakers will do faux layers to make the cake bigger?

I still have a ton to do, but I am proud of what I have done in 4 or so weeks!

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
THats alot of progress great job!! I love winter weddings

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on all the progress! It''s great that you found a veue and a caterer within yur budget! I think the DJ price is very reasonable; I''m paying 850$ for 8 hours in a low-cost area, so 795$ for 6 hours sounds good. As for the cake... I have no idea, you''ll have to ask the bakers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results