shape
carat
color
clarity

My proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

C Smith

Shiny_Rock
I proposed to my wife at the high altar in St. Pauls Cathedral in London UK. We had been serious for some time and I knew she was the one. We went on a trip to Europe(we are Americans) and the engagement ring spent the first 9 days of the journey hidden in the bottom of the camera bag. We were together and hand and hand at the Cathedral and she had no idea what was coimg. The time had come...but those darn tourists wouldn''t give us a moment alone! They finally wandered off as I calmly held our position. My wife(then my fiance'') looked away and when she looked back, I took her hand and proposed, ring in hand. She melted and to this day, all of her female friends'' husbands have never heard the end of what I did for my wife to propose. We were married last friday and I am thrilled with her!
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Awwww!! Congratulations (on the engagement & wedding)!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha, congrats!

I''m still getting brownie points from the e-ring (altho the proposal went off pretty well too). All thanks to this site. Thank you Pricescope!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results