shape
carat
color
clarity

Snooper''''s Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And the last

IMG_1319_1.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper -- I love the band all by itself! It''s such a large, fiery diamond and the overall look is so sleek that pairing it with a band would detract, IMO. If you were going to wear a band with it though, I prefer the eternity band over the plain. They go together very well!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper
6.gif
that is a beauty!!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the new pics!!!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snooper, I think your ring is stunning and the proportions are gorgeous on the new setting. Your avatar almost makes it look like an emerald cut...

I have a fairly large emerald cut from Tiffany's and they got the stone loose, I told them I wanted tapered baguettes and they chose them...they are about 1/2 carat each and I thought they would be too small with my center stone but I think they look okay proportionally...my ring in photos looks more square (it is not) and boy my hands looks older and uglier than in person (I hope!!!)

Your ring is so lovely, I keep seeing some of the most stunning rings here...because most people here love diamonds and know what they are doing when buying them! Thank you for making sure we knew the car was not in motion! (I was cracking up about that!) kids, do not try this at home...hahaha

edited to add: I like it with the plain band or by itself, but want to see the Ritani too!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2006 12:32:03 AM
Author: diamondfan
Snooper, I think your ring is stunning and the proportions are gorgeous on the new setting. Your avatar almost makes it look like an emerald cut...

I have a fairly large emerald cut from Tiffany''s and they got the stone loose, I told them I wanted tapered baguettes and they chose them...they are about 1/2 carat each and I thought they would be too small with my center stone but I think they look okay proportionally...my ring in photos looks more square (it is not) and boy my hands looks older and uglier than in person (I hope!!!)

Your ring is so lovely, I keep seeing some of the most stunning rings here...because most people here love diamonds and know what they are doing when buying them! Thank you for making sure we knew the car was not in motion! (I was cracking up about that!) kids, do not try this at home...hahaha

edited to add: I like it with the plain band or by itself, but want to see the Ritani too!
36.gif
DF -- you are TOO cute.
9.gif
And FAAAAR too modest! "fairly large" emerald cut she says.....if that''s not the understatement of the year, I don''t know what is! LOL.
3.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper -- by the way, did you request the "Leon Mege" stamp inside your shank? He didn''t stamp mine at all. Aside from PT950, there are no identifying marks on it whatsoever.
33.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
DiamondFan, what''s this of a modest EC?
27.gif
I''ll have to look for that!!!

Kristy, I didn''t request anything on the stamping. Mine has PT 950 on the left, and on the right side Leon Mege 2076 (serial)
Does yours only have PT950?
6.gif
I''m not sure if I would send it back, as I''m pretty sure shipping was even more for you!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Ok DiamondFan, I just found your thread on your EC!!!
23.gif
<---my reaction I''m stilll SPEECHLESS!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 12:53:02 AM
Author: KristyDarling
Snooper -- by the way, did you request the ''Leon Mege'' stamp inside your shank? He didn''t stamp mine at all. Aside from PT950, there are no identifying marks on it whatsoever.
33.gif

thanks, KD!

I was actually thinking of your ring as one of my all time favorites...and wondering (I swear) if your had that stamp in yours, I did not recall seeing that in your thread and have seen it in some of his work...
can you have him do it if you send it back? It would seem worth it since he is such a craftsman...and his work is sought after.

I mentioned proportions because Snooper''s center stone is smaller than mine but her baguettes are larger, and I cannot figure out how it works...if it is a mathematical thing or just whatever looks right? I guess the experts know best! I mean, look at Grace Kelly''s amazing ring in the Celeb ring thread...her baguettes are clearly not big, compared to her stone, but it works...and her ring is soooo beautiful...
face9.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
DiamondFan,

The measurement of the baguettes according to the paper are:

6.70x3.50x1.70mm

Not sure if that helps..

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
4.gif
I''m speechless & in awe of your ring....
4.gif

Your princess is jaw dropping & Leon did a fabulous job with the reset. I love the single claw prongs. I didn''t even know this was an option!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
you have turned me into a princess lover!
just gorgeous!

I''m glad you got the prong fixed.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is AMAZING! Every view of your new ring is so beautiful! I would vote plain band or no band. The diamond band takes too much away from your ring IMHO.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Snooper! How in the world did I miss this the first time around?? Thank goodness for your RHR thread otherwise I wouldn''t have seen this one!

Your e-ring is exquisite!! So happy I got to see such beautiful bling!

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
WOW. This is what a princess is all about--just breathtaking.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results