shape
carat
color
clarity

DID YOU VOTE??

Did you vote in today''s primary election?

• Yes, I voted.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, not yet--I am voting later today.

• No, I do not plan to vote (but I am registered.)

• No, I do not plan to vote, and I am not registered.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to know, for those of us in the U.S., DID YOU VOTE TODAY??????

Uneventful primary here in SoCal. I'm not in the district of a quite interesting and contentious race to fill the seat of a certain jailed bribe-taker--not that that stopped the INCESSANT campaign calls to our house at which point I would yell at the recorded voice, "WE DON'T LIVE in your DISTRICT!!!"
11.gif

The only thing worthy of note at my polling station is that they were testing the Diebold machines (boo, hiss) for the first time for disabled voters. Verrry interesting!!

GO VOTE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Ours was actually a few weeks ago here in Pennsylvania!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I clicked 3 because while I am registered... I'm a registered Green! opps. keep forgetting to change that. So I haven't anything to vote for! But if I had remembered to switch to being a dem in time, I would be voting. oh well.

ETA: Anyone who can vote, should vote! Afterall you can't complain about politics, local or otherwise, if you didn't bother to vote!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh Indie, your state still only has partisan primaries? Bummer!!
7.gif
In CA if you are a "decline to state" you can request the primary ballot of a particular party to particpate in one race or the other. (And the propositions and initiatives are for everyone.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results