shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold earrings wanted, not to antique looking...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am really into rose gold right now. I want to get some earrings. Roberto Coin has them and can make them but it will be at least 12 weeks. The plus is I know the quality and they would match my bangles...any ideas other than that? THANKS!

EDIT: I mean TOO Antique...cannot type tonight!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
rose/pink/red gold?! you betcha....but not earrings....yet. i, too, have been bitten by the bug. i''ve got an 18k red gold link necklace waiting in palo alto for me to pick it up!

i''d order those earrings even if its a 12 week wait because it seems red/rose/pink gold is hard to find....at least that''s been my experience.

to ease the ''pain'' of waiting for my spess gold e-ring i went out and bought some crystal earrings from nordstroms...orange, of course....and painted my toe and finger nails with gold glitter polish.
face6.gif

do you have a picture you can post of the 12 week wait robert coin earrings?

movie zombie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
12 weeks, yowza that''s a long time to wait. Hmm, maybe AGBF will have a site for you to check out?? I''m lovin the rose gold too, sooooo pretty.
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they match my bangles, sort of a woven design. kaleigh saw them...these would have no diamonds at all, and I like the smaller wider hoops (more like a huggy) and they are not super shiny, but have a brushed burnished look. with the michelle watch and the bangles, and my necklace with the rose gold and little diamond flowers, I am SET. I just love it so much...it has such a gorgeous glow.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2006 12:34:39 AM
Author: kaleigh
12 weeks, yowza that's a long time to wait. Hmm, maybe AGBF will have a site for you to check out?? I'm lovin the rose gold too, sooooo pretty.
30.gif

I was into rose gold before I discovered high karat yellow. I will try to post a link to some sites I used to frequent. The other alternative, of course, is to go to Italy on a shopping trip! That is where I always found my rose gold jewelry!

I tend to think I would wait the 12 weeks, though. As you say, you know the gold will be high quality and match your bangles!

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This site has 6 pages of rose gold earrings for you to peruse. I still think you should go with Roberto Coin, but some other women may want to take a look at these!

Rose Gold Jewelry at rosegoldjewelry.com

Deb
34.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF, thanks! I am actually may be going to Rome in June or July. I am going to see if Saks can move the process along to get the earrings sooner. I also googled rose gold and saw the site, I am just concerned about getting something that looks good but is not...it can be tricky!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
What a great web site! I love the pieces. Just perfect to get some garnet earrings for my daughter.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2006 9:11:47 AM
Author: diamondfan
AGBF, thanks! I am actually may be going to Rome in June or July. I am going to see if Saks can move the process along to get the earrings sooner.

Why limit yourelf to Saks? It is not as if Saks were a personal jeweler to whom you owed some loyalty! There are many people who sell Roberto Coin jewelry, and some may have what you want in stock!

On the other hand, while you are in Italy, you can always drop in...

Roberto Coin
Viale Trieste, 13
Vicenza 36100 Italy
Tel: +39 0444 302122
Fax: +39 0444 302102
[email protected]

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bailey, Banks and Biddle carry Roberto Coin (although I don''t know if they carry all of it). Dodson''s has some, too:

Dodson''s

Deb
34.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I checked in and they do not have them in stock, but I have had fun looking...I ordered the RC ones today and asked them to please rush them...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2006 4:21:00 PM
Author: diamondfan
I have had fun looking...I ordered the RC ones today and asked them to please rush them...

Congrats! Keep us informed :).

Deb
34.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan,

I love rosegold. Do you have a picture of the earrings?

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
no, but if you go to the site for RC and then look at the woven silk collection, they are the simple hoops, I think 1/2 inch in diameter. You can also google roberto coin woven silk earrings and see them. they stock them in yellow and white gold. not rose, though, and they are not too pricey...no diamonds, just plain!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love those hoops. I may order the yellow gold, I need a new pair. Did you order the large hoops in rose gold?

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results