shape
carat
color
clarity

"The King" Royal Asscher finally takes The Throne...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2006 2:06:30 PM
Author: TierHog
maybe this is a ''head on'' shot? ...probably a side shot really...i love how you can see the ''crown'' height of the royal...

pic''s taken on the end of my pinky finger....in the shade....
That is a profile shot and a lovely one at that!!! I love the way you can see the crown height also. And that surprise diamond is gorgeous!!!

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
sunny pinky shot here....

hismajesty28.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
lisa kaleigh....thanks....too many pics ya think?....(yikes...i''m gettin'' carried away here with ''em...)

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty29.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO!! We can never have too many pics!!! We have waited forever for these so keep''em coming. Got any nice flowers around??? Oh and can we beg Tanya for a hand shot???
1.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
cool.....tons o'' flowers around....i''ll have to get a shot of her near the purple (her fav color) rose bush, where i proposed to her...finger shots''ll be comin'' soon. along with other shots...as long as everyone wants ''em. :)

laila

Shiny_Rock
I agree with kaleigh! There''s definitely no such thing as too many pics!!! We have been waiting forever to see these!!! Please keep ''em coming!

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
...here''s a top down shot i tried to take without any flashes of color....

hismajesty30.jpg

laila

Shiny_Rock
Oh another thing Ron - if it''s possible, I am one that would love to see a video! I have often thought that it would be so great to see videos of the many beautiful rings on here so we could get a maybe a tad bit closer to a "real life" perspective. it would be great if that would be feasible! I do think that the video of your setting on the claude thibadeau website really made a difference when compared to just a still life pic!
21.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
okay....stand by ....here''s The King sittin'' tall on it''s throne...on tanya''s hand.

this pic was taken in the shade, which, by the way, does seem to showcase the platinum more naturally...

enjoy....

(i''ll try to get more pics today...)

hismajesty31.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for those top views of the ring. It''s just beautiful. And the prongs are great! I always love prongs with diamonds in them.

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
marta ana.....yes...when i saw the video at claude Th.''s website...i had to have tanya see it in person...but, lol...she didn''t know it was the claude setting (previous to us seeing the setting ''live'', we''d decided it was way tooo expensive) shown on the video. she thought it was a slightly different setting...
anyhow....i''ve been informed here to contact pricescope admin. to find out howta load some videos...i''ve got a few of the king royal prior to setting and of the final product we have.....here.....

hismajesty32.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
the ''one, two'' knockout punch of The King....
emfist.gif

hismajesty33.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
....followed by the extravagant elegance of this Royal beauty....

hismajesty34.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty35.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
okay...one or two more shots of ''the ring'' on tanya''s hand...in the sun....then one or two ''studio''...lol....shots taken by Jan and Brad at Diamond Brokers of Florida...emailed to me prior to shipment....

hismajesty36.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - I love the head on shots of the ring! That is definitely a whopper - nobody can say they can''t see she''s taken!!!

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

hismajesty37.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ron, it''s looks fabulous on Tanya and like a wonderful home for the king. congrats again to you both.

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
lizz....you''re welcome...and thank you for your compliments...

firegoddess...yeah, she''s taken alright.... :) and, this ring is a whopper...

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
mrs. salvo.....thank you again, and again, and again...you''ve been an awesome advisor. :)

here''s a studio shot taken by Diamond Brokers of Florida...prior to shipping the ring to me....i love how the ring stands tall by itself...

its_majesty_in_the_studio.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot to mention - I love that rb diamond where the 2 sides of the shank meet - such an intricate and gorgeous touch.
1.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
firegoddess....i wasn't sure about that 'surprise' diamond from pics prior to seeing the actual setting, but, it really does look as you've descirbed.....the ring's just gorgeous....

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Just stunning my gosh! I never new asshers could have so much fire! Gorgeous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks positively beautiful on Tanya''s hand. Awesome pics!!!! We do love our hand pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- TH that''s some impressive piece.

It turned out to be an amazing ring. It''s lovely

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ron and Tanya, the ring is awesome! I love it!
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif
I have been lurking on your threads mostly, responded a few times during the choosing of the stone...but stayed out of the choosing of the setting. I am a huge fan of the setting you chose, though. I love the substantial metal, the diamonds, the surprise diamonds, diamonds on the prongs, EVERYTHING about it. It''s just gorgeous, and I''m so happy you found such a beautiful setting for an extraordinary stone. Best wishes to you both!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring and a amazing diamond! Thibaudeau does outsanding work.
36.gif
30.gif

Victoria

Rough_Rock
TierHog, I read in a book once that something that has a superior amount of bling should be referred to as ''blong''. Damn, were you there when they wrote the book?? That is an amazing ring...

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning piece!!! Definitely a stand-alone ring -- no wedding band needed. The workmanship looks so precise -- absolutely beautiful!!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results