shape
carat
color
clarity

The pics are in: Leon Mege Halo set w/ old familystone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now, thanks again for all the comments everyone

side  2 sm.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I like LOVE the first pic on page 4! It''s really fun to see the different size diamonds used on the shank!

familystone

Shiny_Rock
oh just wanted to add that the ring is fitting much better in the warmer weather so we might not need to resize

_Dave

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I think your fiancee will find that (if she wears a band with that yummy pave) that her ER might fit more snug, and in her case, better. But it''s almost summer and you''re right. The ring should fit perfect as it gets hot and humid.

angelainjapan

Rough_Rock
Dave,
35.gif

I love how the ring turned out! The pave is gorgeous and your proposal was amazing! Congratulations!
36.gif

Have you considered having 2 small sizing beads put in the ring to stop it from spinning? The beads made my ring about 1/4 size smaller without having to get it resized. It only took 20 minutes for them to be put in and they can be taken out anytime. The beads hold my top heavy ring in place wonderfully. It is very comfortable to boot and impossible to notice while I'm wearing it.

Here's an interesting article that goes more into detail about sizing beads. I highly recommend you reading it. http://www.ganoksin.com/borisat/nenam/installing-ring-sizing-beads.htm

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a fatastic proposal, FS, and a lovely ring. Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

familystone

Shiny_Rock
hmmm. . . . I will definately look into the sizing beads when the ring starts to loosen up in the cold weather. For some reason the ring is the loosest in the morning but from what I have read so far most women the ring is the tightest in the morning and then the loosest at night. Anyways I am just happy she liked the style.

-Dave

familystone

Shiny_Rock
ok, so last set of pictures

daisies sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
inside flower pic

gerber sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
outside flower shot

iris side view sun sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
more outside flower shots

iris sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
sorry a few more to go

iris sm 2.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
now on to the rose

rose 1 sm.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Those flower shots are just HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Familystone -- it''s beautiful!!! Thanks for gracing us with the flower shots!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
WoW!!!!

Great pics Family Stone!
I can really see a difference with the single cuts. They look very clear, sharp, and bright.

Could we have a couple shots which highlight the cut of the center stone. It''s beautiful, I''d like to see more. It looks kind of like an Old Mine Cut with a M/L culet - It''s beautiful.

Your Fiance must just get showered with Compliments. It''s truly gorgeous.

Scintillating...

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for the compliments guys, it was a lot of weight off my shoulders when my fiance got the ring and actually liked it.

Scintillating, you picked the center stone right on target, it is an old mine cut with what was appraised at a slightly large culet. I will try to get a few pics of the center stone later this week.

-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results